Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
18446673_1505946572783620_6014956924926256738_n.jpg

I lost a friend last weekend. I'm hearing it was an overdose. But knowing him it was unintentional. My guy was the type to work 30+ hours straight, take a nap, and get back to it. He'd be up for 4-5 days. So I was pretty sure he popping or snortin' to be up for them 4-5 days. I presume he was in the midst of his work schedule and may have over did it on the scripts.
Granny died yesterday morning. She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer about 4 months back. She went to the doctor yesterday for a routine check up. She woke up about 1 a.m. complaining of chest pain but refused to go to the doctor. Died in her son's arms at 3 a.m.

Since October '16, I've endured the loss of 8 people dear to me.

I'd like to thank the good folks of ABW. Y'alls sheer ignorance has made this week about as bearable as it could've been.

View attachment 32032
"Thank you so much, for being my friends."

This internet thing supposed to be an escape. I am happy to hear you are still in good spirits. Sorry for your loss.

It's funny how regions have that word or slang others hate.

Got a partner who lived on Philly for years and everything is a Jawn.

NY has the infamous B

My NO niggas say Round referring to their partners.

North Cali niggas Say shit be Slappin

It's funny how regions have that word or slang others hate.

Got a partner who lived on Philly for years and everything is a Jawn.

NY has the infamous B

My NO niggas say Round referring to their partners.

North Cali niggas Say shit be Slappin

U jus gonna leave Chicago out the picture Joe?

Talking to my wife about slang the other day and I told that regardless of the two people talking. If you pay attention to what the context of the convo is, You can follow along even if you dont know the slang used. It is almost like a fill in the blank question on a test.

Me and my _____ went to buy some ____ to get right for the night. Cause you know those ____ gon be out at Club Drastic. I got to be _____ cause they choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back