Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah slang is pretty much universal, just the actual word or sound gets flipped

only shit u gotta be certain and ask on is drugs lol

I remember bumping into some cali niggas for the first time.....talkin bout lookin for a 8th (this was still reggie/mid/popcorn days)

giphy.gif

and you cant just go everywhere talkin bout beans and tabs and shit like that....shit does NOT mean the same thing everywhere

I am so out of the loop on weed it is pathetic. Once again I know what they are talking about but real talk........................I really don't.

I am so out of the loop on weed it is pathetic. Once again I know what they are talking about but real talk........................I really don't.
Thats cause you in Atlanta. Niggas from every ward/neighborhood call it something different. Then get mad if you use other terminology in their place. "Mayne take dat shit you talkin back to Overlook, ya Feel me?"

they need to gon head an legalize weed in La

the edible connect be acting like she dont wanna make no money

Thats cause you in Atlanta. Niggas from every ward/neighborhood call it something different. Then get mad if you use other terminology in their place. "Mayne take dat shit you talkin back to Overlook, ya Feel me?"

That and I dont smoke. So when my friends be talking I just be over their looking like dweeb.
tenor.gif

when some white people come to work overly too happy in the morning

"I don't give af where I'm at nigga. I don't fully wake up until 1:00pm nigga. Don't come at me this early with all that joyful sh** next time nigga"

today marks the 4th year anniversary of my grandma passing...terrible times for the family...nothing worse than being woken up in the middle of the night by your moms sobbing for like 3 weeks straight

You ever see a woman and immediately your brain is scrambledView attachment 32065

these days certain smells do that to me worse than the visual

we go thru that struggle every day all day

but every now and then a scent will fuck me all the way up (especially if its been a few days)

im a sucker for all that sweet shit....dont even have to be expensive, although I like those too (wanderlust, light blue)

that damn sugar vanilla shit'll get the booty ate on sight tho

33lpgs9.jpg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back