Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
another "oh by the way" moment brought to you by Elzo

sheesh man

how?
fam u sign up for the shit they automatically deduct ur shit over time u forget about it...its not like they call u periodically to update u and check on you ..they just deduct ur shit and its not a lot of money so often u forget bout the shit.....that s actually the gym membership hustle

I still feel like i haven’t woken up this mornin, wanna find a spot and take a nap but they got GPS in these trucks and will come looking for u

fam u sign up for the shit they automatically deduct ur shit over time u forget about it...its not like they call u periodically to update u and check on you ..they just deduct ur shit and its not a lot of money so often u forget bout the shit.....that s actually the gym membership hustle
you dont look at ya shit brah?

like balance it or nothing like that?

or are you that caked up, you just know the money there?

i get email alerts from my gym every month telling me that my due's have been taken from my account

what else ya got

you dont look at ya shit brah?

like balance it or nothing like that?

or are you that caked up, you just know the money there?

i get email alerts from my gym every month telling me that my due's have been taken from my account

what else ya got
1) yes

2) they dont send me nothing

1) yes

2) they dont send me nothing

anigif_sub-buzz-28432-1504043534-3.gif

they need to make this Waymo guy a permanent cast member on everyday struggle, i actually watch this shit now since Joe is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back