Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Man I met a nice lil nasty Blasian from Grapevine. Just no time to get out there.

Aye set her out Sam, I'll leave some walls for you homie. Give her a week, she'll be good as new.

Man grapevine got so many bad ones out there. It's an abundance of races out there so when they mix....

Man... girl checked my account asked me what happened one time, I didn't kno what to say. But that chick deserved all I thru at her. She is a artist....

You know what's funny, I never use to tip strippers too
She must been right! ... I’m the same way,treat a Strip club like I’m just going to a bar. They will try to run game on you. Like you said ,might have that Thick one walk by and make you reach in yo pocket.

She must been right! ... I’m the same way,treat a Strip club like I’m just going to a bar. They will try to run game on you. Like you said ,might have that Thick one walk by and make you reach in yo pocket.
I remember my homie and I were on the Greyhound and it stopped in Atlanta. Damn Magic City right across the street. Messed around and missed the bus.

That the thing bro... a bad chick ain't gotta ask. She let her body do the talking. Bro we didn't even talk about her job, she came on that talking about life game. She had me intrigued

That the thing bro... a bad chick ain't gotta ask. She let her body do the talking. Bro we didn't even talk about her job, she came on that talking about life game. She had me intrigued
Yeah, one chick started showing me pictures of her kids,where she live like she been knowing me for years! She just meet me a 1hr ago

Shyt blew my mind when I finally saw where Magic City was located. I'm sure you wasn't the only one who missed their bus.
Man, homie was like "Nigga Aint that the club from the videos?" We saw this thicccccccccccc ass chocolate broad rolling a suitcase in there, it was OVER! My young nasty ass was tryna see who was fuccn, mission failed there.

Man, homie was like "Nigga Aint that the club from the videos?" We saw this thicccccccccccc ass chocolate broad rolling a suitcase in there, it was OVER! My young nasty ass was tryna see who was fuccn, mission failed there.
Nigga,was like fuck everything else...Str-8 to the Strip club

I hate that shit tho when they rub on my belly. Bitch I ain't no got damn baby
I feel you homie. I Still be thinking I'm in shape, Broads be quick to be like " My Teddy Bear." I get mad, then look down and say fucc it, lemme get another plate of wings.

Nigga was at a strip club in Huntsville last year. Bruh Drake had possessed my soul cause I was actually talking to this stripper aboit her life goals, hoping she stop dancing. Her name was Tish and went to A&M. Need to hit her up.:cry:

Niggas out here tryin to get these college girls to settle on down..

tumblr_nf3sgnbX2p1r5tymxo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back