Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think he loves money I don't think he is any financial trouble if anything is the IRS.. that he ain't paying again pocket change and he is super liquid their ain't no way..none he just Like a to be seen and heard

Is it just me or does Denzel look like a skinny Bookman like he could have been is brother

latest
Foreal don't it look like Denzel said fuck it gave up on his dreams after he fucked up and got a chick pregnant and ended up @deadeye bookman looks like he eats white girls for breakfast

Shit so bad I almost lost my house. I've had a couple chicks leave me cause of it... but I ain't gon trip bout a chick leaving me. Lol, I mean at least I can laugh about it

Who's down to talk about addictions? Gambling.... shits so bad I say in my life time I've blew roughly 100,000 gs so far.

Best high I ever had in my life was winning a decent pot playing hold em. I grew up broke as hell and scrambling/scheming for bread, so the rush i got from doubling my bread, especially by using my mind and tricking someone outta theirs...

It was too intense, more intense than smoking opium or even the first time I got lady action. I knew I was gonna chase that feeling all night, so I got up, cashed out and never played cards again.

I can understand how anyone else would try to get that feeling again and chase after it regardless of the circumstances

Finally watching stranger things..homie from mad about you in here as a old Jewish doctor..it’s ill seeing people I grew up seeing as young being old..if that makes sense

I would bet on any and everything, planned a few jobs that would be a sure thing to get me qwik cash just try and double and triple my bread.

So Skype now ask you to rate the the quality of the call after hanging up? AND they send it to the person you was speaking to??

Lol! Yeah I can see feelings being caught behind this.

Best high I ever had in my life was winning a decent pot playing hold em. I grew up broke as hell and scrambling/scheming for bread, so the rush i got from doubling my bread, especially by using my mind and tricking someone outta theirs...

It was too intense, more intense than smoking opium or even the first time I got lady action. I knew I was gonna chase that feeling all night, so I got up, cashed out and never played cards again.

I can understand how anyone else would try to get that feeling again and chase after it regardless of the circumstances
I won a big hand at hold em before. I played a few more hands then cashed out.

I payed by friends that gave me money to sit down back. I took my rent money that I had just won and folded up and put in my sock. ( The whole point we went was cuz I needed $500 for rent, and three of my friends said they'd give me $20 each and I could win the rest in Atlantic City at the poker table. I played poker with them all the time)

So yea, I payed them back, put the $500 for rent aside. Took an hour break in the boardwalk, called my mom's and told her I think I could win more. She was like just don't touch the rent money.

I had like $300 left and turned that into $1200 before we left.

I've never made that much playing poker ever again.... But yes that was a crazy high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back