Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning at my job we have an all employee meeting and I find out a friend of mine that I’ve known for the 8 years, is getting let go.

He’s one of the two supervisors of another department. Seems corporate came to the conclusion that they pay guys under him for 80 hours every two weeks. But the bean counters says that their “production” only counts up to 30 hours.

And if that’s the case, why do they need two supervisors to supervise 30 hours of production. If you actually know how much of a factor dude is to that department. Which I do, you’d know how much bullshit that is.

Niggaz get fired every day b, but I’m legit upset over this shit. But homie mad laid back and said he had already discussed it wit the GM. Said he got more options available than the other guy. So if it came down to it, he’d take the hit.

How many muthafuckas u know like that in the world. I’m legit sad off that shit, he a good dude.

mayweather be a foo to get in an octagon

Thought B-Hop was hating when he was talking about Floyd's lifestyle, but there might be something to it.

He should have more than enough money to not have to resort to an MMA match, but if he's spending as much.......almost as much........or more than what he's making, then he can't really afford to turn down any paydays.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

It actually says more about the Grammy Awards than it does about them.
Word, older u get and the more you understand how the world really works. We were conditioned as youth to believe that the world operates on strength. But that’s a lie, the world operates on weakness.

49 laws of power isn’t about maximizing strength, it’s about maneuvering in a world of weakness. And it’s ill that, one of my biggest insecurities growing up was that I wasn’t strong enough.

I looked at all these idols around me that exemplified strength, honor, living by the code of a man. And I felt, like I came up short but I always strived to be that. Afraid that people around me were and I’d one day get called out due to my lack of for a better term..”thug”.

Only to grow up and learn, all that I believe, strived for, conditioned my mind for. Ain’t what the world is. If anything, I’m too fucking hard. If you catch what I’m tryna say. How u hard in a world of pussies. Knowing that u gotta act pussy to get anywhere and be anything.

The devil and the hood is a lie

This morning at my job we have an all employee meeting and I find out a friend of mine that I’ve known for the 8 years, is getting let go.

He’s one of the two supervisors of another department. Seems corporate came to the conclusion that they pay guys under him for 80 hours every two weeks. But the bean counters says that their “production” only counts up to 30 hours.

And if that’s the case, why do they need two supervisors to supervise 30 hours of production. If you actually know how much of a factor dude is to that department. Which I do, you’d know how much bullshit that is.

Niggaz get fired every day b, but I’m legit upset over this shit. But homie mad laid back and said he had already discussed it wit the GM. Said he got more options available than the other guy. So if it came down to it, he’d take the hit.

How many muthafuckas u know like that in the world. I’m legit sad off that shit, he a good dude.

lol

Dude's playing chess.

If he's as vital to that department as you say, the other dude's gonna get exposed........and they'll be begging your boy to come back once they see how messed up that department is without him.

Word, older u get and the more you understand how the world really works. We were conditioned as youth to believe that the world operates on strength. But that’s a lie, the world operates on weakness.

49 laws of power isn’t about maximizing strength, it’s about maneuvering in a world of weakness. And it’s ill that, one of my biggest insecurities growing up was that I wasn’t strong enough.

I looked at all these idols around me that exemplified strength, honor, living by the code of a man. And I felt, like I came up short but I always strived to be that. Afraid that people around me were and I’d one day get called out due to my lack of for a better term..”thug”.

Only to grow up and learn, all that I believe, strived for, conditioned my mind for. Ain’t what the world is. If anything, I’m too fucking hard. If you catch what I’m tryna say. How u hard in a world of pussies. Knowing that u gotta act pussy to get anywhere and be anything.

serious question

they added another law? my book got 48

Only to grow up and learn, all that I believe, strived for, conditioned my mind for. Ain’t what the world is.
If anything, I’m too fucking hard. If you catch what I’m tryna say. How u hard in a world of pussies. Knowing that u gotta act pussy to get anywhere and be anything.

that shit is still fuckin me up

im cool now but I was angry about that shit for a while when i realized how much time and energy I wasted on shit that wasnt real

and more pissed off about not having people around to tell me that or at least guide in some type of way

thinking about who or where we'd be if we were shown something different

that shit is still fuckin me up

im cool now but I was angry about that shit for a while when i realized how much time and energy I wasted on shit that wasnt real

and more pissed off about not having people around to tell me that or at least guide in some type of way

thinking about who or where we'd be if we were shown something different
Exactly how I felt, that’s why my kids are so special to me. I got blessed with do overs and the knowledge of where I went wrong. Don’t mean they’ll always take heed. But I can be the voice that I didn’t have myself, growing up

Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back