Status
Not open for further replies.

My home boy just broke up with his chick
They had a nice run but Ive had a longer one
My relationship = no farts
There's =
tenor.gif

Meme false

So Skype now ask you to rate the the quality of the call after hanging up? AND they send it to the person you was speaking to??

Lol! Yeah I can see feelings being caught behind this.

That's wild lmfao. I always thought rating the call was based on like the service, if you could hear them clearly and what not so i'm like whet!?

White lady at my job is pissed at me over an accident lol idk why tho. She probably gonna drop dime on me.

Anyway my baby coming down for my jobs company banquet and im hype.

@jezzybella, not gon lie, i thought it was ya dude too

but based on ya reaction, it must just be the cover art for the program

@Goldie, he just re-released it to streaming services on midnight

i went through it...

as my first time hearing it...it was.....

let's just say, he's come a LONG way. You can tell how Wayne was his influence when this originally dropped. It was bad. Had some nice bars, but a few of them were on hat, cat, bat status. The last two songs are the best on the project

I just started working at this new job and the catering staff gave us food that was left back. There was three peices of steak and some veggie plate so i took one and then other two guys took . This fat whale lookin motherfuxker got pissed at me cuz i took steak and she got the veggie plate . Whole shift she didnt talk to me lol

Shit so bad I almost lost my house. I've had a couple chicks leave me cause of it... but I ain't gon trip bout a chick leaving me. Lol, I mean at least I can laugh about it

Yeah, fuck the chicks leaving.......losing your house would be a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back