Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause less then 35 years ago Oprah was just a talk show host and talk of her being a billionaire would have been laughable.

Cause JayZ was a drug dealer from Brooklyn
Cause 50 was a drug dealer from Queens
Cause Diddy was a promoter from Harlem

They weren’t any where near that in their 20’s, all 40 plus over 500 mil in worth

And 20 years ago talks of them being at this point would be far fetched if not laughable

But they grew to that point, we grew to this point in our history. But there’s still much work to do outside of sports, entertainment, and the aesthetics industry.

Keep in mind b, less than 35 years ago the goal of most black people was just to survive to the next pay check. I understand you got yours and you worked hard for yours and you got the mindset to be able to get yours.

If getting yours was as easy as seeing others get there’s. The Browns wouldn’t suck and every team would be the Patriots. Shit don’t work like that.
heres the thing....they had to grow into what they were but they knew they was on track to be something greater than the lowest form of themselves.

i hear what you are trying to say....but are you saying that there were no black millionaires before then?

any black successful people before then?

35 years ago...there were very rich black people.

niggas stay saying we came from kings and queens...but now 35 years ago we didnt think we could be somewhere?

ok...ill take your side.

so when do you know you are better than where you are?

when you 30?
40? 50?

and how will that person pass the info onto the next person so they can get somewhere faster than they thought possible?

listen to the opposite sides of where we are.

i say you can be greater.
you say, give me time.

most people cant move without money first.

what i saw was a room full of money. regardless of its a room full of 1's. where will the investment go?

you got people who have the idea but not the money.
then you have people with the money but not the idea.

who and what and where is the link?

@Germs
it was not easy to get to where i got.

not easy at all...but i knew i wanted to get somewhere other than where i was born or what i was told i should stay or who i should be.

when they taught...

instead of waiting for partners...how bout train partners?
i agree....but then you have to find niggas who want to listen....

need people who wont bail at the first sign of failing.

people who wont focus on the bottom line because the journey will bring success.

26158566_736341343227991_4667057621570682880_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back