Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
25019077_318260631995505_8831527026386010112_n.jpg

Just booked I tickets. Back to Trinidad @BNE

ayo @Goldie ,two things,1.This guy trying to low key floss for YOUR lady(I'll take him out for 500K black web dollaz) and 2. On the front page of the site someone

misspelled "On" on the Kobe article
Greetings. I don’t think we have met but I and floss should not be mentioned together. I wife and the Sistren BNE are both Trini. But I respect the way you offered to defend the Yute man @Goldie

Bout 2 wks ago i was in my work truck driving n my sideview mirror clashed with a parked semi's sideview mirror i pulled over n saw i didnt have any damage just had to adjust it back in place n pop the small mirror in good as new.

I started walking toward the semi. His mirror looked all kinds of jacked up from half a block away but i could see him unloading his truck n he apparently didnt notice shit cuz he never stopped working so i turned back around n kept it moving felt a lil shady pullin that shit.

Told my girl that shit probably come back to bite me in the ass.

Yesterday on my off day i get out to run some errands n noticed a big chunk of my driver side bumper is missing and noticeable damage. Somebody even took the piece they knocked off with them shit looks ugly.

All i could think is karma is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back