Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

all that money and for what? showing your pussy?

and some of them niggas might use all the "donated" money as a tax write off.

but we got niggas staving and fukked up schools that niggas complain about....

yep....but the white man is holding us back?

Or maaaaybe.... Everybody should live in their own goddam present, and realize the only fuckface who's really capable of holding anyone back or down is ones self.... JS.

Ya know... Here IN the present......

In my exp on the interwebs its usually old white men that makes posts like this

Dont be anti stripper. Where you think strippers spend their money?

Dont be anti stripper. Where you think strippers spend their money?
pocketbooks, cars and shit they dont need.

hoes outchea buying up all the michael kohrs like they got some shit.

all that money a hoe should know what to do with it so she wont strip no more.

showing ya pussy to feed your kids or fund your tuition is one thing.

but stripper hoeing just because its easy.....nah

Nigga please

I think that’s the general opinion cause that’s those are the ones that are visible. And even in most cases, you hear from people who are on that side of the fence but ain’t strippers. That most of the lifestyle is fronting. Hard to judge the whole if you don’t know at least 10 strippers personally. And out of the ten, 8 were more the ladder than the former.

Shits more than likely deeper than rap beyond the stunting. At the same time in agreement with you point. A lot of em probably are in issues they shouldn’t be because they don’t value their finances like they should. But that’s people in general, it’s probaly because of the stigma of sex that they are looked at as bad as they are.

I think that’s the general opinion cause that’s those are the ones that are visible. And even in most cases, you hear from people who are on that side of the fence but ain’t strippers. That most of the lifestyle is fronting. Hard to judge the whole if you don’t know at least 10 strippers personally. And out of the ten, 8 were more the ladder than the former.

Shits more than likely deeper than rap beyond the stunting. At the same time in agreement with you point. A lot of em probably are in issues they shouldn’t be because they don’t value their finances like they should. But that’s people in general, it’s probaly because of the stigma of sex that they are looked at as bad as they are.
how many people you know can get fast money and know what to do with it?

how many people you know can get fast money and know what to do with it?
Most people that I know that focus on fast money focus on fast money because they don’t think long term. And in most instances, it’s been because of lack of diversity around them.

A lot of chicks that I know that dudes would call thots jumped on the nursing wave down here because it was said less schooling than a doctor, so less tuition reimbursement and faster turn around for your money. Thats short term thinking.

But the good thing I think about that is, we have a heavy influx of black nurses that’s gonna gain the experience and understanding that not only is it not that simple. But they do just as much as doctors in most cases. With that foundation they can speak to younger sisters and drop jewels and ways they learned that it’s better to just study and be a doc.

That shit comes over time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back