Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate elevators cause it makes the blood rush to my head I guess......They always make me dizzy when they start moving.....I always try to stand in the corner incase I pass out.

16 days till my birthday, we in Capricorn season and it’s cold and focused out this bitch. Climb that mountain and look down on where you came from. Take it in and climb some more.

Sea Goats stand up..we so trill greatness is named after us..

No prob......its dr doofus.........I got drunk as shit last night and asked to to be deleted.....smh....I think it's for the best though.....This way I can be the more sensible me and not have to live up to my name if that makes sense.
Don’t over think it bruh, just be. That way every thing that comes to you. Comes to you, and not who you’re trying to be.

Don’t over think it bruh, just be. That way every thing that comes to you. Comes to you, and not who you’re trying to be.
I can't explain it dude, i don't feel it coming, and don't realize how stupid i'm sounding till the next morning.....It's actually embarrasing....Good advice though man, i'll do that.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back