Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now." -Charles Bukowski

a quote that I live by

"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now." -Charles Bukowski

a quote that I live by
lol thats how i felt last week.....free drinks all day then my boss gives me 200 to keep drinking....i thought i was gonna die lol

Shiit u even look tipsy in your profile pic

Im not.
ppl just say I look high naturally

nah no health issues from drinking....was born w some kidney issues where like every yr i pass oversized kidney stones

omg I know that has to be painful.
Im rooting for you tho on your path to sobriety

and if you ever want to get a drink ...Im still here as well

@Elzo69Renaissance the first week of giving something up is the worst

It's easier after that. However, if you backslide, which is damn near inevitable for some things, you just have to get back on the wagon as soon as possible

@Elzo69Renaissance the first week of giving something up is the worst

It's easier after that. However, if you backslide, which is damn near inevitable for some things, you just have to get back on the wagon as soon as possible

i dont think it ll be hard...most ppl who know me or been to my crib know i keep a fully stocked bar to say the least....but i only drink socially so if i can control my drinking in social settings im good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back