Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Im staying on this forum. Its like the reason with all the lame posters gone.
But but you were...
giphy.gif

Were you on the IC?

Problems/pralims

Pasos/patos

Its a .....

Nevermind

Just play along...its an inside joke

I have $160,000 in my ABW bank account. I need to hire a financial advisor then start investing my money. I'm trying to get 5 million, so I can be in the V.I.P club

Last edited:
Tryin to give up eating or drinking too much sugar and its the hardest thing ever. Didn't even realize how addicted my body is to it, shit really is a drug

I got headaches and I'm tired all fucking day. Damn I would kill for half a snickers right now

Tryin to give up eating or drinking too much sugar and its the hardest thing ever. Didn't even realize how addicted my body is to it, shit really is a drug

I got headaches and I'm tired all fucking day. Damn I would kill for half a snickers right now

That's no bueno. With the drinks though, start diluting them and over time put more water and more water. Your body will get use to it, that was the easiest way for me. You can't just stop altogether cold turkey.

Just saying.

Yea I been stuck in an elevator before, some wanker I was with decided jumping up and down would be a great idea.

Then it just stopped I’m claustrophobic so was having a major panic attack lol.

Was there about 20 minutes, after finally got out almost got my head kicked in by an enraged resident of one of the top floor flats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back