Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Transformers Pt.4...I'm probably one of the few people who hopes they just remake the franchise from scratch.

@Young_Chitlin whats worse Is i grew up a few years in a household for a couple years in a spanish household that actually had a mexican resturaunt...I didn't learn much though because they spoke english normally around me and at the resturaunt it was mainly just nachos......I could have learned more and expiernced more if I wasn't so young and just a kid, We still talk here and there

@Young_Chitlin whats worse Is i grew up a few years in a household for a couple years in a spanish household that actually had a mexican resturaunt...I didn't learn much though because they spoke english normally around me and at the resturaunt it was mainly just nachos......I could have learned more and expiernced more if I wasn't so young and just a kid, We still talk here and there
Duolingo, great app for learning languages

Your post gave me an idea to create a thread

Just left the house to get some more gin, got caught up at a sobriety check point right before the store. I’m slightly typsy but I talk so well it don’t seem like it..lol, got away with a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back