Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised that these movie studios havent done the straight to Netflix release for thier b movies...

They would make so much more money and probly get more views

I know I have watched plenty of trash movies on Netflix...cause it dont cost me extra money to watch it

These 4K hdr TVs make movies that looked amazing before look like absolute shit. Avatar in Hd looks like power rangers on a Saturday morning

Surprised that these movie studios havent done the straight to Netflix release for thier b movies...

They would make so much more money and probly get more views

I know I have watched plenty of trash movies on Netflix...cause it dont cost me extra money to watch it
b/c the move is going to be for them to do their own streaming service which is kinda what on demand has become for the premium cable channels

I, like many other americans would prefer a one stop shop for all my media content

i was excited af when it was announced Netflix and Disney were doing something only to be saddened when Disney was like "nah, we gon do our own stuff"

I dont wanna have to pay for several services to get the content i like to see

This year tho, im gon really try to get into Amazon Prime stuff.

Whats up everyone, first off I wanted to apologize the way I came off when I signed up, I personally went through and deleted or edited all the pointless bull shit I was posting and taking up space......ya'll are gonna see a better side of me from now on.....But you know when you move and don't always take everything with you cause its so overwhelming with little to no help and you don't think you have enough room or just exhausted to the point you just say forget it to make another trip? I wish I had a time machine cause I regret leaving behind so many personal belongings. Stuff that actually has more value than you thought, or just things that you are like, "damn I could really use that right now"?

Whats up everyone, first off I wanted to apologize the way I came off when I signed up, I personally went through and deleted or edited all the pointless bull shit I was posting and taking up space......ya'll are gonna see a better side of me from now on.....But you know when you move and don't always take everything with you cause its so overwhelming with little to no help and you don't think you have enough room or just exhausted to the point you just say forget it to make another trip? I wish I had a time machine cause I regret leaving behind so many personal belongings. Stuff that actually has more value than you thought, or just things that you are like, "damn I could really use that right now"?
Had any alcohol today?

I was thinking that. Just put it right on netflix and it will do numbers

don't watch shit on Netflix post

4skp0mrq01gx.gif

After asking a few friends for the past week, I felt blessed this morning when a friend brought over a 2 gallon can to get me to the gas station, and i'm really glad I didn't chance it like I been debating for being stranded so long cause i still was below e.......till i got to the pump.........Probally wouldn't have made it and really been stranded and walking and my truck being towed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back