Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised that these movie studios havent done the straight to Netflix release for thier b movies...

They would make so much more money and probly get more views

I know I have watched plenty of trash movies on Netflix...cause it dont cost me extra money to watch it

They likely make far more per unit on a $9.99 direct to DVD/Blu-Ray release than dropping it on a streaming service.

On a b movie?

Bruh... a lot of movies that bomb at the box office end up making serious money in DVD release. With the cost of going to the theater approaching $100 for two people and far more than that for a family a lot of people just wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray release to see it 'cause it's only $10-$20. Some shit you kinda just need to see in the theater though. That last Charlie Brown movie was one of those things where we just had to put the money down and take everyone to go see it. It wouldn't have been the same seeing it for the first time at the crib. Same for Marvel flicks and these Star Wars joints.

Shit like Best Man though??? Might get watched when it shows up on BET if I can't find shit else to watch.

I wanna go take one of the naps that you take and don’t know you were sleep til you woke up. Drool and all.

This>>>>>

preferably in a recliner w/ snacks

dont you hate when somebody wakes you up talkin bout "u should get in bed"?

I was doing just fine right here

Honest question.... when the ball drops on new years and everyone is kissing each other just cause their drunk and shit.....is that alot more herpes for the new year to watch out for?

Honest question.... when the ball drops on new years and everyone is kissing each other just cause their drunk and shit.....is that alot more herpes for the new year to watch out for?

giphy.gif

everybody aint with that bro.....sounds pretty white to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back