Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making Jerk Chicken for dinner, my daughter loves it but the heat fucks her up LOL.

Only one of my kids eats jerk chicken or pork when I make it. I can't find scotch bonnets anywhere so I gotta use habaneros so it's got a slightly different taste.

Now that we're moving into a new crib it's time for me to cop a new grill so I can make it again.

Bruh... a lot of movies that bomb at the box office end up making serious money in DVD release. With the cost of going to the theater approaching $100 for two people and far more than that for a family a lot of people just wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray release to see it 'cause it's only $10-$20. Some shit you kinda just need to see in the theater though. That last Charlie Brown movie was one of those things where we just had to put the money down and take everyone to go see it. It wouldn't have been the same seeing it for the first time at the crib. Same for Marvel flicks and these Star Wars joints.

Shit like Best Man though??? Might get watched when it shows up on BET if I can't find shit else to watch.

100 dollars? Where the hell movie theater are you going too?

@Kandy, i just watched that video again

oh shit LMAO

"heeeeellll yeeeeeaaaahhh"

When In Jamaica I heard this bomb ass song. I can’t find it for shit. I loved that song.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back