Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time I ever fucked around in "Eastpoint" was going to Eastland mall, and that was on rare occasions 'cause I could get to Oakland Mall faster from where I lived in Tha D. But one of my boys lived near Harper and Chalmers and if I was over by his crib and we were like "let's hit the mall" it was Eastland 'cause it was so close.

Only time I ever fucked around in "Eastpoint" was going to Eastland mall, and that was on rare occasions 'cause I could get to Oakland Mall faster from where I lived in Tha D. But one of my boys lived near Harper and Chalmers and if I was over by his crib and we were like "let's hit the mall" it was Eastland 'cause it was so close.

I hear ya... I've never been the mall type, but I'm sure there's a movie theater over there I seen Annie in when it first came out.

So I was watching True Blood... And I cannot for the life of me figure out how these two are NOT related SOMEHOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for no reason
Shhh shh shh go back to sleep bro.
oxFcihR.gif

I started reading "hummingbird" by jude angelini aka rude jude last night. Ended up reading half of it. Book is good as hell. Basically made up of journal entries at different times of his life. Some of the stories are fucked up and hilarious, other stories are sad and show the ugliness of people. Great read so far. I got his first book "hyena" on the way.

Got a couple of special offers going on in the ABW lottery today:

A guaranteed payout: The poster whose number is the closest to the winning number will win a payout of $200 per dollar bet.

In addition to this, the poster who bets the highest dollar amount will play a game of "What's behind door number..."and have a chance at a secret prize

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-abw-lottery.3059/

Place a bet or two today!

Why in the fuck are telephones and 10-key transposed?!
Shit be pissing me off

It's similar to the reason why we have QWERTY keyboards instead of ABCDEF; to slow people down.

the layout for a calculator came first. People who used them all day were extremely fast at entering numbers on them. Supposedly the first touch tone phones had the same layout, but the tone recognition hardware was too slow to respond to those fast key presses. The designers flipped the keypad around in order to slow people down to a rate that the hardware could accommodate.

It's similar to the reason why we have QWERTY keyboards instead of ABCDEF; to slow people down.

the layout for a calculator came first. People who used them all day were extremely fast at entering numbers on them. Supposedly the first touch tone phones had the same layout, but the tone recognition hardware was too slow to respond to those fast key presses. The designers flipped the keypad around in order to slow people down to a rate that the hardware could accommodate.
:reallydude:
This sounds fugazy but I'll take your word for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back