Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
that kid is a fucking emodiment of riley from boondocks...

like he ain't getting shit for christmas.. that's done....

but i bet money he does not one ounce of self reflection, everything we say goes out one ear, at no point will he link this to anything he did.. he gonna be in his room like

Ayj4GQR.gif
I know this a serious subject but what the hell is the bold?

built like what?
Some kids aren’t built where they could get dropped off in a room full of boys and don’t play the wall or go sit by themselves.

Some young boys feel intimidated in the presence of other boys, and some don’t. So when he’s loud, brash, and boastful wit them. They take it as he’s intimidating and fold to his demands or actions.

When he’s expecting that same energy and don’t get that they are intimidated. To him they are just standing down cause he’s beating his chest louder, not that they are scared.

Some kids aren’t built where they could get dropped off in a room full of boys and don’t play the wall or go sit by themselves.

Some young boys feel intimidated in the presence of other boys, and some don’t. So when he’s loud, brash, and boastful wit them. They take it as he’s intimidating and fold to his demands or actions.

When he’s expecting that same energy and don’t get that they are intimidated. To him they are just standing down cause he’s beating his chest louder, not that they are scared.
maybe they dont have siblings at home and lack social interaction away from school from peers their age

Like he wanted a figet spinner, we said no

He comes home wit three, we ask where he got em from he says his friend gave it to em

He ask for a chain, we said nI

He came home wit one

We asked where he got em from, he said he friend gave em to em.

And I’ve seen him roll up on boys on some, that’s nice. Can I have that, they get shook and just give it to em.

He ain’t mean about it, he’s just confident and I guess that scares some kids

so...they ain’t built like that. That’s not a diss, that’s just what it is
tf?

how is it they aren't built like that? im struggling to understand why you are trying to treat children like adults?

if you dont have any peers your age you interact outside of school, that will ultimately shape your social skills

so b/c those kids probably view your son as their equal, they dont see what they are doing as just giving him shit. They are taught at an early age to share. Your son asks, they share. Simple as that

stop trying to make your sou out to be some sorta Deebo just taking stuff from kids b/c he "built like that"

if anything i hope you are telling him to stop asking other children for their stuff and not returning it. Thats the bigger issue b/c its stealing

tf?

how is it they aren't built like that? im struggling to understand why you are trying to treat children like adults?

if you dont have any peers your age you interact outside of school, that will ultimately shape your social skills

so b/c those kids probably view your son as their equal, they dont see what they are doing as just giving him shit. They are taught at an early age to share. Your son asks, they share. Simple as that

stop trying to make your sou out to be some sorta Deebo just taking stuff from kids b/c he "built like that"

if anything i hope you are telling him to stop asking other children for their stuff and not returning it. Thats the bigger issue b/c its stealing
Ur taking me saying they aren’t built like that as tho I mean it in the hood sense of..niggaz ain’t built like that. Like it’s an indictment on their character.

In this instance when I say they aren’t built like that. I’m saying they don’t..for what ever reasons..they don’t have that bravado. So they don’t look at it the same as kids that do. To where it’s not even bravado, it’s just how they feel they are supposed to behave as boys.

And sorry if I teach my son that if he has something and someone asks for it and he doesn’t want to give it to them. To say no, cause that’s the issue.

When those kids parents complain that they didn’t want to give it to him. And they are tryna legislate that he don’t ask in the first place. Fuck u mean, tell that lil nigga to tell em no. Ain’t like he gone snuff em

Seen my son walk up to a kid

“Ohhhh sup boy..how u feelin”

lil dude don’t even answer before my son goes

“Ohhhhh u got that new joint, can I hold it”

He just gives it to em

“My daddy said he ain’t gone give me one, can I have this?”

Lil dude says yea

That ain’t no deebo shit in my mind

That ain’t bullying in my mind

Seen my son walk up to a kid

“Ohhhh sup boy..how u feelin”

lil dude don’t even answer before my son goes

“Ohhhhh u got that new joint, can I hold it”

He just gives it to em

“My daddy said he ain’t gone give me one, can I have this?”

Lil dude says yea

That ain’t no deebo shit in my mind

That ain’t bullying in my mind
Wellllll
If he knows he shouldn't be doing it then that's the definition of a jack move

Ur taking me saying they aren’t built like that as tho I mean it in the hood sense of..niggaz ain’t built like that. Like it’s an indictment on their character.

In this instance when I say they aren’t built like that. I’m saying they don’t..for what ever reasons..they don’t have that bravado. So they don’t look at it the same as kids that do. To where it’s not even bravado, it’s just how they feel they are supposed to behave as boys.

bravado is another word I wouldnt associate with a young child

but ok

And sorry if I teach my son that if he has something and someone asks for it and he doesn’t want to give it to them. To say no, cause that’s the issue.

When those kids parents complain that they didn’t want to give it to him. And they are tryna legislate that he don’t ask in the first place. Fuck u mean, tell that lil nigga to tell em no. Ain’t like he gone snuff em
how about you tell your son if he cant have something, that means dont ask nobody else for it

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back