Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened man?
last month when my kid was acting crazy at school the principal said i had to have him emergency evaluated in order to come back to school,

i told her i had appointments planned, and he's going to see his own therapist, but it's not till next week...

i ain't taking him to no emergency room, because for one, i got private insurance that shit come outta pocket, and 2 he's not in a current state of crisis....so emergency room makes no sense...

she wouldn't budge, and i need my son in school, so i had to take him to the emergency room and sit there for 6+ hours to get him evaluated.

of course they cleared him, but i got the $650 bill in the mail last week....i took that shit right up the school, now everybody dumb....so i was down city hall yesterday filling out a claims form

Last edited:
@King Du inknow ya seed putting y’all thru hell this year but you gotta get him something b.

Even if it’s just a Dollar store toy, he should be opening something on Xmas if this is a holiday ya typically celebrate

if i don't get the claim granted, i'm taking it to the media....

and not no blog shit......imma bury the fuck outta these bitches,

i've been documenting everything, communicating through text and email.

like it's funny, but all these years of watching exposures play out online, i don't think they realize i've been placing shit in order the whole time...

when this shit blow.....people gonna look stupid as fuck.

their best course of action is to do their jobs and support me as a parent, cuz if not....they only brought this on themselves

wasnt he the main one cosigning Judah about how its a shame people rely too much on the gps on their phone and dont know how to read a map? yet here he is, talking about places that aint nowhere near each other

to me, sound like he need to stick to Waze to me
Next time quote me or @ me AlwaysPussy21. We talking Houston business right now. Stay your bum ass in baton rouge.

If you can get there in 15min that shit is close in Houston standards damn it!

@King Du inknow ya seed putting y’all thru hell this year but you gotta get him something b.

Even if it’s just a Dollar store toy, he should be opening something on Xmas if this is a holiday ya typically celebrate
he getting a box of charcoal...foh....

i bought him shit, but he ain't getting it....

we aint even putting a tree or lights up...

his goal this week was to buy back christmas....

we set up a whole new system for him where he can earn up to 7 stickers a day.....

he got like 16 last week.....

i told him 25 this week, he can buy back christmas......that's atleast 5 a day...which means he has to try hard...

man this nigga ain't get through first period before he throwing shoes n shit across the classroom...

a box of fucking coal

Next time quote me or @ me AlwaysPussy21. We talking Houston business right now. Stay your bum ass in baton rouge.

If you can get there in 15min that shit is close in Houston standards damn it!
why the fuck i gotta @ you when you stalk my posts?

i know you gon read em

dont get aggy with me you dont know what tf you talking about

like the shit frustrating from every fucking angle...

the school convinced something wrong with the boy.....like they dead set he's messed u in the head...

the emergency room cleared him....mentally and psychiatrically , his therapist cleared him....his last session was yesterday, she dont wanna see him no more....

both doctors said he's very intelligent, very polite, very articulate, he has no signs of adhd, he can sit still and color out of an adult coloring book (adult) for over an hour and not budge....

he can put together 100 piece puzzles and not stop or ask for help....

i know this, cuz this is how they test certain shit, they give him shit to do....
alone... dude focus when he's interested is amazing....

he's just a jerk...and he has a very low tolerance for people fucking with him....

a lot like me, but i know how to bite my tongue, and cool out and get shit done even when i'm irritated...

he doesn't...
once he's mad.. he feels as if rules don't apply to him...and he rages out

i know i joke on here a lot, but i don't shout a lot at home, nor do i hit anyone....he's not around that kinda shit at home....so to see it at school is alarming.

he doesn't fight us, or challenges us... he may cry and have a mini temper tantrum like normal 6 year olds.... but we're never overwhelmed....

he just gets to school and acts like he a fucking psychopath...

the principal is convinced he's a danger to himself and everyone around him... so everytime they have an issues with him they're calling me.....

which is why i'm ever hardly at work, i'm always up the fucking school...

shit's a problem...cuz i can't be there all day... my job may be laid back... but it's still a fucking job... i still have to hold the shit down in some fashion,...shit....

shit's jsut a whole lot... i left a lot out cuz it's a WHOLE lot..... but yea, i've been bugging lately....

no fucking christmas.....no tree, no lights... no toys...our house dark as fuck right now, and im scrooging like a motherfcker

he getting a box of charcoal...foh....

i bought him shit, but he ain't getting it....

we aint even putting a tree or lights up...

his goal this week was to buy back christmas....

we set up a whole new system for him where he can earn up to 7 stickers a day.....

he got like 16 last week.....

i told him 25 this week, he can buy back christmas......that's atleast 5 a day...which means he has to try hard...

man this nigga ain't get through first period before he throwing shoes n shit across the classroom...

a box of fucking coal
Across the classroom? Yeesh b

Good luck with that

like for example.....

my son gets into a fight with some kid at school..

the principal tells the parents our son violently attacked their kid and they should press charges...

the fuckign teacher said the two boys are fucking friends and they just got into a disruptive pushing match,, and of course my kid turns into the fucking hulk when he gets pushed, and can't let shit go...

i talked to the dad that day...cooled shit over with him....
wife talks to the mom....cuz the principal put a battery straight in the moms back....

we get passes to shit a lot, so i told the wife to invite the mom and her son out for a play date....

and now this chick all buddy buddy with the wife.....and if any of yall really know my wife....

this is a nightmare for her cuz she's awkward as shit and ain't tryna make no new grown ass adult friends.... but when your kid wolveringing niggaz faces at school n shit... u run outta choices....they done been to bday parties, parks, movies.. him and this kid.....cuz we gotta diffuse shit ourselves, or let the principal run everyone against us....

just this saturday we at bowling with this family... if u coulda saw my and my wife's face....smh....

well i was bored and was taking pics with the baby

25395932_10155198005712263_490916444006723459_n.jpg

why the fuck i gotta @ you when you stalk my posts?

i know you gon read em

dont get aggy with me you dont know what tf you talking about
So now you have delusions of grandeur. Aint no one stalking your shit jack ass.
Just be a man and say it to me

Is switching schools an option?
i'm literally going down to the school board in the next hour to submit all our paperwork, i've been waiting for a delivery at work that just came a second ago

I feel u Du, my son in school bullying kids

8533ABD3-ECF0-491B-B121-551274C98532.png

Told his teachers he’s behaving badly cause his sister bullies him at home. She ask us about it, we told her his sister 3 years old. And it ain’t bullying, he just mad that he can’t retaliate. So he’s calling it bullying.

yea, my son's not a bully, he just has a "low tolerance for conflict"

that's all they could give us

that kid is a fucking emodiment of riley from boondocks...

like he ain't getting shit for christmas.. that's done....

but i bet money he does not one ounce of self reflection, everything we say goes out one ear, at no point will he link this to anything he did.. he gonna be in his room like

Ayj4GQR.gif

that kid is a fucking emodiment of riley from boondocks...

like he ain't getting shit for christmas.. that's done....

but i bet money he does not one ounce of self reflection, everything we say goes out one ear, at no point will he link this to anything he did.. he gonna be in his room like

Ayj4GQR.gif

You not about to cancel christmas, all parents make that threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back