Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time you rode in your car wit all the windows rolled down (the front two) or seen someone with all their windows down

When was the last time you rode in your car wit all the windows rolled down (the front two) or seen someone with all their windows down
Couple days ago

Nothing beats fresh air. Whether hot or cold, I keep whatever window I'm at cracked

Damn I'm seeing some familiar names in that online box

cfe.gif

Do y’all buy friends Christmas gifts? I used to but them hoes(i mean this in the nicest way) never returned the favor. So I stopped.
I usually make gifts and buy small ones. If they have kids I get their kids legit gifts. We grown lol got bills now!

Ima let that ew slide but this is proof that @OhMars don’t know what he talking about. Stay on the north side homie.

wasnt he the main one cosigning Judah about how its a shame people rely too much on the gps on their phone and dont know how to read a map? yet here he is, talking about places that aint nowhere near each other

to me, sound like he need to stick to Waze to me

wasnt he the main one cosigning Judah about how its a shame people rely too much on the gps on their phone and dont know how to read a map? yet here he is, talking about places that aint nowhere near each other

to me, sound like he need to stick to Waze to me
He sounds like your average north side houstonian. Don’t know shit pass 45 and 59 north.

ain't nobody getting shit this year

xmas shit the fuck down......
Man look! I’m glad my son got what he wanted because nobody’s else getting shit. Two blowouts in a weeks time. New rim and two new tires. My mama got a gift. Christmas is a wrap. Maybe next year.

Man look! I’m glad my son got what he wanted because nobody’s else getting shit. Two blowouts in a weeks time. New rim and two new tires. My mama got a gift. Christmas is a wrap. Maybe next year.
ya my son being an asshole this year, and baby girl won't remember shit anyway....

as it stands i'm looking at over $700 this month alone for his ass with this school shit....that's his christmas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back