Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol but nah, Mighty Max was the only cartoon i watched. Other than that it was martin, fresh prince, different world, wayans bros, etc.

What stops the flu? Orange juice.

I walked a student home in this extreme winter weather in Houston. She didn’t have a coat, so I gave her mine. That walk was treacherous! I walked back to the school cursing everybody out in my mind.
Try ginger tea , green tea and gatorade

Green tea with Crown Honey

tenor.gif

Funny...I have 2 books full of Pokemon cards somewhere in the basement. Amazing condition and first edition, a few trades. Definitely worth money, gotta find my books. Had those back in like 4th grade.

Man I watched ALL cartoons

Doug, Pepper Ann, Marsupalami, Beast Wars, Pokémon, Digimon, Waynehead, Hammer......

I wanna backhand slap the animators for creating that gawd awful series. That and Kid & Play

Remember when @Goldie clowned niggas for being comic book nerds, cartoon nerds, and t-hirt & toy nerds...then bragged about being a level 23 Sage in Dungeons & Dragons?

Good times
or when he said he doesn't watch fantasy, but said one of his fave shows is GOT and his childhood fave was The Golden Child. or when he said he don't deal with comic book chicks then went back on it.

or when he said he doesn't watch fantasy, but said one of his fave shows is GOT and his childhood fave was The Golden Child. or when he said he don't deal with comic book chicks then went back on it.

We doing this tonight? As u can see from the other thread, I'm ready to cook niggas today. Whats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back