Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall kendrick would be considered a legend if he came out in the 90s? I feel like him and Cole are at the top because people miss the lyricism of the 90s but had they cane out back then their impact wouldnt be as big.

Kendrick would be a legend regardless. I hate these "if pac was still alive ... " "if big never died...." , it is what it is fam

Yall kendrick would be considered a legend if he came out in the 90s? I feel like him and Cole are at the top because people miss the lyricism of the 90s but had they cane out back then their impact wouldnt be as big.
Although they have lyrical content. The 90s had way too many heavyweights to fuck with. I think them being out now preserves their sound.

Similar to how we looked at our parents strange when they told us they grew up before TV was really popping. Kids today are going to look at us crazy when we tell them we grew up before the internet was really popping.

That will be our benchmark of old, pre internet.

Similar to how we looked at our parents strange when they told us they grew up before TV was really popping. Kids today are going to look at us crazy when we tell them we grew up before the internet was really popping.

That will be our benchmark of old, pre internet.

No different to how these kids get their music from streaming while we have a shit load of cd's.

is needlessly sticking a tube up the ass of a 17 year old really the kinda hill to die on tho? doesn't seem satisfying
cuz u normal, doctor in bmore paying out to chicks right now for being a dirty ass gyno

it's a tough argument, cuz i'm all for prison reform....but nigaz make this shit too much about meek

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back