Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Maybe Harvey Weinstein Should'v been Time magazine's POTY.

B/c after his azzz got exposed...the dam burst opened and ALL these muthafuccas are gettin outted.

What's even more mucked up...they're not even denying it. It's like they did the shyt, forgot about it, and kept it moving. Then when they got exposed, their reaction is "Oh snap...i forgot. Yeah I did that. My bad. I regret it."

Maybe Harvey Weinstein Should'v been Time magazine's POTY.

B/c after his azzz got exposed...the dam burst opened and ALL these muthafuccas are gettin outted.

What's even more mucked up...they're not even denying it. It's like they did the shyt, forgot about it, and kept it moving. Then when they got exposed, their reaction is "Oh snap...i forgot. Yeah I did that. My bad. I regret it."

Pretty sure it started with Bill

What stops the flu? Orange juice.

I walked a student home in this extreme winter weather in Houston. She didn’t have a coat, so I gave her mine. That walk was treacherous! I walked back to the school cursing everybody out in my mind.

Shocked he got that much

His family was pleading with the judge to get less than that shit. I'm like man these ppl have no remorse.

Like nigga got 20 years and he lied on the report, fired off 3 to 4 shots, killing a man, using that tired ass split second cop-out, nigga aimed and position like he was shooting a fucking deer. That's a win for yall mane

Man Look. I would have given his ass the max. Dude did the crime, do the dayum time.

His family was pleading with the judge to get less than that shit. I'm like man these ppl have no remorse.

Like nigga got 20 years and he lied on the report, fired off 3 to 4 shots, killing a man, using that tired ass split second cop-out, nigga aimed and position like he was shooting a fucking deer. That's a win for yall mane

Man Look. I would have given his ass the max. Dude did the crime, do the dayum time.

Yeah but you know the system will protect their own than the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back