Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else has this happening?..I have only two social media accounts, Facebook and Instagram. As of late, all the suggestions I’m getting to follow or to friend have been kids.

By kids I mean high schoolers mostly, now..I don’t have any kids as followers or friends. I don’t interact with any kids on my social media. Only teenager that I even have any contact with on social Media is my niece, and not that often

So I’m tryna figure out why as of late I’m getting on both platforms more and more teenagers as suggestions.

Anyone else seeing this on theirs?

one time, a dr in the emergency room nearly gave me a colonoscopy because he misread the tests that were ordered. it was just an endocrine test, which only needs bloodwork.

I say this cuz I bet that dude was underslept. get enough sleep, ppl!

one time, a dr in the emergency room nearly gave me a colonoscopy because he misread the tests that were ordered. it was just an endocrine test, which only needs bloodwork.

I say this cuz I bet that dude was underslept. get enough sleep, ppl!

Maybe he was just trying to finger u

Yo i had a random though yesterday...

First off, NH for what I'm about to say.

But I was watching Prison Break, and it was the episode where dude raped Tweener. It was uncomfortable.

But then I had an epiphany.

Think about being in jail, and you got a dude like 2 times your size making comments about liking how you look and what not. Now, if you a straight man, you gonna be mad af, uncomfortable, and maybe even get violent because it's unwanted advances. But if you think you can't beat the dude, what do you do?

What kind of mindstate does that put you in? It could just be that dude is an institutionalized homosexual and doesn't intent to take your manhood....or he could be planning to. You don't know.

So then I thought to myself....is this how women feel when they get unwanted compliments or advances from strangers on the street? They more often than not may feel intimidated or paranoid about the what ifs....

This prolly could have been a thread...but I wasn't making one with the first post talking about prison butt rape...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he was just trying to finger u
:tuh:

nevah. rather have endocrine problems than my ass touched.

thankfully that was solved cuz I asked him to reread the paper, but can you imagine if I didn't? RIP the chastity of my intestines.

Yall kendrick would be considered a legend if he came out in the 90s? I feel like him and Cole are at the top because people miss the lyricism of the 90s but had they cane out back then their impact wouldnt be as big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back