Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr-robot-why-elliot-in-prison.jpg

Bout to hit a lick
Homie look like a fiend waiting for the holder to come across the street and give him the rocks he just paid joey for

You dont consider yourself a music or hip hop nerd @Goldie well nah nerds are academic more of a music or hip hop geek so to speak?

I do, earlier today I called myself a hiphop nerd, even copped rah digga digga . But this nigga was tryin to say ima dungeons and dragons nerd, nahhhhh b lol

Speakin of that rah digga bar, cole killed that track

I try to watch shows like that, but they just are so heavy on the build up and back story that I lose interest. A show like power, ghost caught a body the first night of the first episode...now I’m interested

You ever be planning to do something think real hard about it and not even sure if you wanna do it? Happening alot lately.
everyday I wake up, I question why I need a job. then I don't wanna do it. like @Whispering Eye says tho, sometimes you gotta put on your bra one tit at a time just like everybody else. doing it anyway is what matters, you aint gotta truly wanna.

Funny...I have 2 books full of Pokemon cards somewhere in the basement. Amazing condition and first edition, a few trades. Definitely worth money, gotta find my books. Had those back in like 4th grade.
I use to collect basketball base and football cards. I had a footlocker full of shit. Until some baseheads broke into my moms basement and took my shit. I was hella mad. I still am but what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back