Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll slap the 13% black outta u
1423496247757179795.gif

Excuse me you scoundrel... you shall not lay a finger on her head

I use to collect basketball base and football cards. I had a footlocker full of shit. Until some baseheads broke into my moms basement and took my shit. I was hella mad. I still am but what can I do

I feel your pain lmao, I took some to school and this asshole stole my cards (limited edition). Here we are years later and every time I would see that mf comment on somebody shit on Facebook I thought about when he stole my shit like I wouldn't know smh. I'll trip him if I see him.

That’s a compliment tho...U have wonderful breasts

Wish I could taste em, you..compliment
I'm about to build my case for verbal sexual harassment....let the record state that I, Whispering Eye, advised @Germs to get the Foh after being verbally assaulted via sexual commentary

#MeToo

Last edited:
I feel your pain lmao, I took some to school and this asshole stole my cards (limited edition). Here we are years later and every time I would see that mf comment on somebody shit on Facebook I thought about when he stole my shit like I wouldn't know smh. I'll trip him if I see him.
girl just rob him back

it is just

IMG_6442.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back