Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the real, I thought I had it on Auto-Pay (It's a once a year payment) but I forgot I switched server companies a couple times this year, so I had to update it and do some nerdy coding shit.

I would've put 20 towards the bill brotha

Salute to you all with the prayers and support/thoughts/good energy, brother got hurt and shit trying to be Deion Sanders and shit, but that was only a fraction of the bad luck and bad energy I've been going through these past weeks.

Pushing through.

From a nigga that was around in 2001 era adjusting to this skinny shit is tough. Gotta dress like kanye when college droput came out
I understand fitted but all dem youth wearing skinny pants showing thigh meat tighter than their girls don’t make sense to me

Salute to you all with the prayers and support/thoughts/good energy, brother got hurt and shit trying to be Deion Sanders and shit, but that was only a fraction of the bad luck and bad energy I've been going through these past weeks.

Pushing through.
Yeah man, we heard you pulled a hammy trying to catch a ball that was going outta bounds

You ain’t gotta impress them single moms out there b

Quite the opposite, I prefer men with long hair and beards. I was just astonished by the guy's hair in the vid. I've never seen a guy with hair that long unless he has dreads. No problems with long hair over here Sir.
:mybad:
Sistren it is not a problem if you didn’t. I have a cousin who doesn’t have locs and his hair is longer than mine. But most of the people in my family that have longer length hair have locs and I am married to a woman who doesn’t like locs

Pushing through.
Burn some sage and pray to remove that energy around you.

I’m starting a business. It launches in January, it’s a consulting firm specializing in fundraising strategies and digital media platforms for nonprofits and other orgs/businesses. Basically setting up twitter and planning events that raise money. It’s what my masters degree in and I’ve decided to just do my own thing, I have a few connects that I’m going to reach out too. Wish me luck, y’all ❤️

I’m starting a business. It launches in January, it’s a consulting firm specializing in fundraising strategies and digital media platforms for nonprofits and other orgs/businesses. Basically setting up twitter and planning events that raise money. It’s what my masters degree in and I’ve decided to just do my own thing, I have a few connects that I’m going to reach out too. Wish me luck, y’all ❤️

rszredo2.jpg

I have mentioned that my brother has a non for profit when you are ready I will pass you his number and you two can hold a vibe and maybe help each other. If that is ok with you?

I have mentioned that my brother has a non for profit when you are ready I will pass you his number and you two can hold a vibe and maybe help each other. If that is ok with you?

I’m going to cry first because you just offered me a vibe that I wasn’t expecting. You can PM me his number tomorrow. Thank you so much, love

23507790_1074527792650965_1232542488808390656_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back