Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
23416860_340761076393314_4027974515219759104_n.jpg

giphy.gif
can you elaborate? is it because they're tie-dye or high waisted? cuz they're less fitted than straight up leggings.

this is the firs ttime I've heard this

Reactions: Az
Mondays are my day off and my youngest was sick so she stayed homie.

She asked me to for a movie to watch on Netflix and I’m in the living folding clothes, and I hear her singing.

But I know if I catch her on camera she’s gonna stop

and you laugh like you got a porkchop in your pocket for later

i love a girl in some tie dye pants

said no one ever

c'mon trini fam
other than the tie-dye, those pants just look like flared-bottom yoga pants. they look cool and I like em, but I'm tryna understand what specifically about them is causing the reaction? cuz I would've thought regular yoga pants would be more revealing if that was the goal?

other than the tie-dye, those pants just look like flared-bottom yoga pants. they look cool and I like em, but I'm tryna understand what specifically about them is causing the reaction? cuz I would've thought regular yoga pants would be more revealing if that was the goal?

you seriously dont see that monkey print?

Ur profile post should say “trying not to be that gay”
so you just checked my profile?

sorry to disappoint you man, im not signing up for the dating portion of this site

Mondays are my day off and my youngest was sick so she stayed homie.

She asked me to for a movie to watch on Netflix and I’m in the living folding clothes, and I hear her singing.

But I know if I catch her on camera she’s gonna stop

This the sweetest thing I've seen you post. I'm just gonna enjoy this moment bc I know you're gonna post something soon that's gonna have me like....
:scust1:

P.S. Heyyy everybody! I missed you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back