Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the real, I thought I had it on Auto-Pay (It's a once a year payment) but I forgot I switched server companies a couple times this year, so I had to update it and do some nerdy coding shit.

On the real, I thought I had it on Auto-Pay (It's a once a year payment) but I forgot I switched server companies a couple times this year, so I had to update it and do some nerdy coding shit.

Jack would have never let this happen....

Auto pay is the worst im forgetful and one time amazon prime hit me for that 90 out the blue. All fucked up.

Auto pay is the worst im forgetful and one time amazon prime hit me for that 90 out the blue. All fucked up.

Lol nah I love auto pay. I'm the one who fucked it up. When I first made the site I was using HostGator so the auto pay was with them, I've switched servers twice since then. Updating the SSL certification is a once a year thing so I wasn't thinking about it at the time.

Hey @Goldie ,

Is it difficult to turn the AB DUB into a social app? I've grown lazy in my old age and logging on through the net on my phone has grown laborious.

images (1).jpg

Wait Nuh. The site have to go down for you to show up?

The site went down!?

What the SH*T GOLDMAN!?

My bad ya'll, I have been extremely selfish and for this, I should be purged.

Would ya'll take pics of me in these faux locs instead?

tear.gif

The site went down!?

What the SH*T GOLDMAN!?

My bad ya'll, I have been extremely selfish and for this, I should be purged.

Would ya'll take pics of me in these faux locs instead?

View attachment 14317
There are times when your thoughts on certain subjects would be appreciated. The progressive movement in here forms like Voltron and some of us that think differently are left on an Island.

23416860_340761076393314_4027974515219759104_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back