Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok parents.....what’s the proper terms for children genitalia?

I’m trying to reteach my son how to shower and told him to wipe his crack, his balls and his dick but that didn’t go so well. He like what the hell you talking about my dude

Ok parents.....what’s the proper terms for children genitalia?

I’m trying to reteach my son how to shower and told him to wipe his crack, his balls and his dick but that didn’t go so well. He like what the hell you talking about my dude
Penis is suitable, but Ive heard "weenie man" and "peepee" used also for toddlers and 5-8 year olds also.

Penis is suitable, but Ive heard "weenie man" and "peepee" used also for toddlers and 5-8 year olds also.
He 7. He said his mother says weewee when referring to both

I looked him in dead in the eye and said that’s a dick and balls b. He wasn’t very comfortable with that. I told him or nuts, still not comfortable. Was gonna say meat but I decided to leave it alone until another day.

With my daughters it was easy, nuunuu. Never once questioned it

I looked him in dead in the eye and said that’s a dick and balls b. He wasn’t very comfortable with that. I told him or nuts, still not comfortable. Was gonna say meat but I decided to leave it alone until another day.

You a good dad B

Fellas, would you or have you ever let a white barber cut your hair?

xd8000.gif

Just tell em wash your privates. Or use penis.

I know some yall have dreads, but would you men let your hair grow this long?
I don't know what's up with me and hair today...

@Blactivity come get me.. :(

I just cut mine when I straightened Friday. There is no way Id let my hair get that long. Lolll all that work. His hair is beautiful tho.

I just cut mine when I straightened Friday. There is no way Id let my hair get that long. Lolll all that work. His hair is beautiful tho.
it's not much more work in terms of styling time. just longer comb strokes but detangling time is about the same.

moving this to the ladies room tho, 1 sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back