Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ain't no fuckin wonder I feel so GOD-DAMNED alone all the time.... Watch this video than magnify all the mights and maybes

This reminds me of the moment in superman where Clark watched his pops die in order to fufil his fathers wishes of not exposing his true self to humanity.

But having to do that minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day. Watching...

At some point u either break down emotionally and mentally from the weight of it all. Or, you take that part of you that feels all of that, you grab it. Stuff it so deep down within you that even when it’s touched.

It’s surface is only barely scratched, enough to know the feeling of being touched is there. But not enough to actually feel what’s touching it and know what it is.

Then, you can watch him die and logically know, it’s for a reason. And maybe, one day your able to save him. Everyone will see and understand what ur capable of.

For that moment you feel whole, and then..like Groundhog Day. It starts all over again, like your own personal hell.

But I was watching Lucifer last night. In a moment in the show he describes hell as the totality of ones guilt. The door to hell isnt locked. But a person can’t bring themselves to leave.

:mybad: But, it might all just be nothing

This reminds me of the moment in superman where Clark watched his pops die in order to fufil his fathers wishes of not exposing his true self to humanity.

But having to do that minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day. Watching...

At some point u either break down emotionally and mentally from the weight of it all. Or, you take that part of you that feels all of that, you grab it. Stuff it so deep down within you that even when it’s touched.

It’s surface is only barely scratched, enough to know the feeling of being touched is there. But not enough to actually feel what’s touching it and know what it is.

Then, you can watch him die and logically know, it’s for a reason. And maybe, one day your able to save him. Everyone will see and understand what ur capable of.

For that moment you feel whole, and then..like Groundhog Day. It starts all over again, like your own personal hell.

But I was watching Lucifer last night. In a moment in the show he describes hell as the totality of ones guilt. The door to hell isnt locked. But a person can’t bring themselves to leave.

:mybad: But, it might all just be nothing

You're very insightful germs... It IS kinda like that... Except almost the complete opposite at the same time because all you really can do is keep moving forward. The alternative is death.... Inviting, she/he is not... Appealing...? VERY

It's enough to make a person of strong faith wish they could be an atheist..... :haa:

@Germs the new Avi... It's twice blinding!!! Have you seen the video I made for walk on water?

4:47-4:43

I made this video Yesterday. We must ride the same waves.

DOjW0sUUEAAjjtn.jpg

It's been common knowledge he wrote Dre's verses since it came out, but I don't think anybody knew he wrote Snoop's part too.

Why isn't it a masterpiece? It's not a classic song?
It’s a great song, but it’s not in the realm where if u heard someone else wrote it, u’d feel robbed for giving the song props for being good.

Like 0 to 100, or the riding through the six wit my woes shit. The cadence and world play in those songs are so dope, that when u find out that he had more than average help in crafting them

U feel kinda robbed in that u give him that nod of; I believe this guy is great...especially if it’s rear that u give recognition

It’s a great song, but it’s not in the realm where if u heard someone else wrote it, u’d feel robbed for giving the song props for being good.

Like 0 to 100, or the riding through the six wit my woes shit. The cadence and world play in those songs are so dope, that when u find out that he had more than average help in crafting them

U feel kinda robbed in that u give him that nod of; I believe this guy is great...especially if it’s rear that u give recognition

It's Dre tho, everybody knows he has writers so there's no surprise element there. I'm just surprised Jay wrote Snoop's part, Jay ain't really known for the hooks.

It's Dre tho, everybody knows he has writers so there's no surprise element there. I'm just surprised Jay wrote Snoop's part, Jay ain't really known for the hooks.
Yea but easier to write for someone else, just think of what that person would say as a hook.

Shit I could write a snoop like hook

Ok I know I’m hella late, but I just started watching Jess hilarious videos and I think she’s so funny and there’s something so sexy about her

I have never laughed at one of her videos. She's one of the least funny comedians I've ever come across.
cosign

i wouldnt call what she does comedy

sound like one of those instagram people who good in only short bursts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back