Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Meeks get in here and tell us something good

@Azlyn tell us your goals

@Race Jones what's your thoughts on racial equality and are we as black people doing enough?

@BNE who's the muthafucca that tried to derail your success? Plz provide address.

@Kandy tell us more about your girls. What over competitions have they won?

@Blactivity what's YOUR definition of being "woke"?

@MzLyricist what have you been up to this past week?

@Reesey how many wypipo you had to check at your job b/c they couldn't a except a strong black woman in your position?

@MissK please come home. We miss you.

@atribecalledGabi how do you feel about the current state of hip hop and R&B?

@Remedy what's the worse thing someone has ever said to you? How did you overcome it?

@SuperiorPosterior who did you look up to when you was growing up, and why?

@LadyDu what's one of the most important things motherhood has taught you?

@Ladyrainicorn come fellowship with us. What inspires you to live life the way you do?

@Whiskas how close are you and your family?

@Whispering Eye what's the greatest thing your best friends have ever done for You?

What inspires me most is my mother. I would never be half the caregiver I am for children or adults without her.
That and the fact that I can watch children grow and help them develop their needs in life. It is the most inspiring and rewarding. :)

My prayers are with you during packing. You’re moving to another state. I can’t stand moving to just another spot in the same city. Are you taking everything?

I've been here since March. It's not as bad just lots of clothes...LOTS of clothes lol. I find folding baby/toddler clothes to be quite annoying now.

What borough you repping?
btK70IS_zpsdauythyx.png

received_1880993358577505.gif

I'm repping the Bronx, that's where I was born and raised butttt I live in Queens

Just in time. Tell us about your day...and your cat.
Been at work all day, still at work.
That baby boy probably being a humongous fluffy little baby boy who does nothing wrong ever.

what about your day?

Been at work all day, still at work.
That baby boy probably being a humongous fluffy little baby boy who does nothing wrong ever.

what about your day?

My day has been ok. Started off hectic when I came in to work, but has calmed down so far. Laughin at these ABW shenanigans go down. It's actually helping making my day go by faster.

You got your cat spoiled as hell. I blame you. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back