Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your girl don't let u have her like this, she don't love u b

This video pissed me off! This nigga is fucking disgusting and obviously don't give a damn about that chick.
Talking about feeding her healthy but feeds her Pedigree? Wtf?

Blue Buffalo is gluten free
@Meeks get in here and tell us something good

@Azlyn tell us your goals

@Race Jones what's your thoughts on racial equality and are we as black people doing enough?

@BNE who's the muthafucca that tried to derail your success? Plz provide address.

@Kandy tell us more about your girls. What over competitions have they won?

@Blactivity what's YOUR definition of being "woke"?

@MzLyricist what have you been up to this past week?

@Reesey how many wypipo you had to check at your job b/c they couldn't a except a strong black woman in your position?

@MissK please come home. We miss you.

@atribecalledGabi how do you feel about the current state of hip hop and R&B?

@Remedy what's the worse thing someone has ever said to you? How did you overcome it?

@SuperiorPosterior who did you look up to when you was growing up, and why?

@LadyDu what's one of the most important things motherhood has taught you?

@Ladyrainicorn come fellowship with us. What inspires you to live life the way you do?

The worst thing someone has said? I don't recall. I don't really care what anybody says to me unless I care for them. I have a dark sense of humor and can be sarcastic as hell..So..idk..

Hmm.. oh I can recall this one thing that did hurt me to hear...
"I got love for you but I'm not in love with you"

I was like wtf does that even mean? :foh3:

I overcame it by accepting their decision and telling them there's no need crying over spilled milk, then wished them well.

So.... after about 2 weeks of crying, Lmao. I pulled myself together and lo and behold I get a voicemail saying "I'm sorry, can we talk"

Niggas...
:scust1:

This video pissed me off! This nigga is fucking disgusting and obviously don't give a damn about that chick.
Talking about feeding her healthy but feeds her Pedigree? Wtf?
fingers crossed it's just a model or actress desperate to make it via IG fame. maybe it isn't real pedigree she was eating? idk, wishful thinking

@Remedy so you take issue with the pedigree and NOT the collar and leash?

:icu:

I’ll wear the collar but better believe he wearing a shock collar in return...

:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back