Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a woman to a real exclusive resort, dinner, dining, scenery. And every moment u two are in ur room, she has to walk on all fours and wear a ball gag, refereed to as a bad girl, and ask for permission to speak.

But outside the room u treat her like a queen, total erotic mindfuck

I dunno. Cuz after we do all that...dunno if I could look at her the same. Lol!

Cuz that's only gonna make azzz push the limits wit her. See what else I can make her do until shyt gets outta hand. Lol

I dunno. Cuz after we do all that...dunno if I could look at her the same. Lol!

Cuz that's only gonna make azzz push the limits wit her. See what else I can make her do until shyt gets outta hand. Lol
Man that's the whole fun of it

At least once a month u and ya woman gotta do something that makes it hard for u to look each other in the eyes for a week

Some time later, the metaphor of the morning star that Isaiah 14:12 applied to a king of Babylon gave rise to the general use of the Latin word for "morning star", capitalized, as the original name of the devil before his fall from grace.

But who followed to keep an i on u fool

Some time later, the metaphor of the morning star that Isaiah 14:12 applied to a king of Babylon gave rise to the general use of the Latin word for "morning star", capitalized, as the original name of the devil before his fall from grace.

But who followed to keep an i on u fool

I love when they give chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back