Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Germs Brain in slang terms means getting or receiving head, sloppy toppy, slob the knob. Lol
Yea but the title is Mommy Gave Me Brains

As in my mother gave me intellect

Ion get where the disconnect is, but I guess Josh feels like I meant it like my mother gave me head..why would I make a sick joke like that

Yea but the title is Mommy Gave Me Brains

As in my mother gave me intellect

Ion get where the disconnect is, but I guess Josh feels like I meant it like my mother gave me head..why would I make a sick joke like that
Brah cut the shit

You just said you should make a thread about "what traits you think you get from your parents". Perfect thread title

But what do you do?

"Mama gave me brains" then act coy with people like you don't know what you doing

Brah cut the shit

You just said you should make a thread about "what traits you think you get from your parents". Perfect thread title

But what do you do?

"Mama gave me brains" then act coy with people like you don't know what you doing
:mybad:

Ion know what y'all take me for, but the day I choose to be serious and mature, y'all think I'm playing games.

My day has been ok. Started off hectic when I came in to work, but has calmed down so far. Laughin at these ABW shenanigans go down. It's actually helping making my day go by faster.

You got your cat spoiled as hell. I blame you. Lol
Aw well thats good!

He really really is. He deserves it. lol

:mybad:

Ion know what y'all take me for, but the day I choose to be serious and mature, y'all think I'm playing games.

What's wrong with "what traits do you think you get from your parents"

Let's start here

Brah cut the shit

But what do you do?

Yoooo I’m dying at thissssss

Bruh...don't ever underestimate Ironmayne. Trust me.

I'v seen things that's still haunt me til this day.
tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

What's wrong with "what traits do you think you get from your parents"

Let's start here
That's not really a catchy title, I wanted to give it a title to if it's around when new posters post up. They think, that's interesting, ...I mean why call the Avengers the Avengers and not, Group of Talented Super Heroes Join Forces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back