Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the word I'm looking for....

giphy.gif

I swear yall wanna make everything out to be gay, I think goldie tried to say niggas who fucked chicks "softly" was gay or some goofy shit a few nights ago.

25mm is an inch, not a foot.

I actually met 2 people in college who had something similar to it done. They are brother and sister and both born dwarfs. They had it done over a ten year period of time to grow one foot taller than they would have naturally.

They are both around 5'2". The girl looks pretty much just like a normal short woman. The guy, well, you could still tell. The procedure they used stretched the thighs only and is particularly good for the most common type of dwarfism because they have normal sized torsos but short upper limbs.

25mm is an inch, not a foot.

I actually met 2 people in college who had something similar to it done. They are brother and sister and both born dwarfs. They had it done over a ten year period of time to grow one foot taller than they would have naturally.

They are both around 5'2". The girl looks pretty much just like a normal short woman. The guy, well, you could still tell. The procedure they used stretched the thighs only and is particularly good for the most common type of dwarfism because they have normal sized torsos but short upper limbs.

LMAO

i didnt even think of doing the math but i thought that's gotta be wrong

you would probably mess a whole buncha other stuff up growing that tall after you've stopped growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back