So my son wants me to go as a stormtrooper to his Darth Vader this year

I may do it, fuck it

:lolfoh:

That's right. Defend your lady fam. Nh
7MXobSs.gif

i would never say this

hush
This is exactly something you'd say fam

Do they it taste like Cheerios? Talk about addictions, me iz addicted to Cheerios.

I need to find a box.
never had bootyo's i didn't know they sold it in store. thought it only was with the shirts from the website.....

if the are in stores... them 3 brothers better be getting a cut.....

they had to make millions off of merchandising in the past 3 years....

easily the most marketable tag team of all time imo.....black excellence at it's greatest

f93388ef11267108d3a056ca1ffb03fd.jpg

the cereal was down right a mockery of how ridiculous their selling power was....

and they put on great matches....

i know a lotta black folk was tryna hate, cuz they called their nerd"'gimmick" cooning.... but these brothers went on record many times and say they have 100% control over their creative process, and once they got the crowd behind them, vince ait' give a fuck what they did as long as people were cheering.....and they put on great matches

never had bootyo's i didn't know they sold it in store. thought it only was with the shirts from the website.....

if the are in stores... them 3 brothers better be getting a cut.....

they had to make millions off of merchandising in the past 3 years....

easily the most marketable tag team of all time imo.....black excellence at it's greatest

f93388ef11267108d3a056ca1ffb03fd.jpg

the cereal was down right a mockery of how ridiculous their selling power was....

and they put on great matches....

i know a lotta black folk was tryna hate, cuz they called their nerd"'gimmick" cooning.... but these brothers went on record many times and say they have 100% control over their creative process, and once they got the crowd behind them, vince ait' give a fuck what they did as long as people were cheering.....and they put on great matches
Within a week of this picture being taken damn near everyone lost their titles, it was like the company didn't realize they had so many black people as champs

Within a week of this picture being taken damn near everyone lost their titles, it was like the company didn't realize they had so many black people as champs
they made sure they got that pic in too......

like i know there were trail blazers in the past... but they really ain't come together and promote blackness like these 5 did real quick.......this picture prolly one of the dopest pictures in wrestling....

the way they're black n white with the titles in color is artistic and symbolic as fuck too....

Do they it taste like Cheerios? Talk about addictions, me iz addicted to Cheerios.

I need to find a box.
Off the strength of this post and some others...I'm starting think ur my cousin..I don't think I've ever written anything sexual to u..

So:ainttrippin: hey shuna

You mean...kinda like his Staning for that shoulder shimmiing weirdo he promotes so hard?
i dont pay josh no mind when he starts polluting the board with that lil uzi shit

he know what he doing, and at this point, everyone else should know too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back