Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yhy37.jpg

Unless that means coke addict, idc
An addiction to all things japanese is still an addiction, homie made references to naruto in songs before b, not to mention alla the samurai stuff he's posted.

An addiction to all things japanese is still an addiction, homie made references to naruto in songs before b.

Your named yourself "Lil Joshie Vert". And you continuously promote his dumpster juice music. You could almost say you're "addicted"... you sure 6ou wanna do this?

Your named yourself "Lil Joshie Vert". And you continuously promote his dumpster juice music. You could almost say you're "addicted"... you sure 6ou wanna do this?
Yeah, that doesn't work. I've only posted about vert in one specific aspect of his life, which is his music, I haven't posted anything else about him besides that.

Lupe on the otherhand, views anime heavily, references various shows in his songs, and wields a katana.

Nigga, why my aunt just whipped out a prepared speech....

Bruh, I ain't never seen anybody read a prepared statement during a funeral.....

This shit amazing

Yeah, that doesn't work. I've only posted about vert in one specific aspect of his life, which is his music, I haven't posted anything else about him besides that.

Lupe on the otherhand, views anime heavily, references various shows in his songs, and wields a katana.

:lolfoh:

That's right. Defend your lady fam. Nh

This old lady bout to catch hands....

She pronounced like half the names in the obituary horribly...

My mom and aunt's ready to roll on her....

My aunt Jayne was like "maybe if she fix that crooked wig, she can actually see what she reading"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back