Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They be doing that shit on purpose lol but sometimes I can't blame em with names like Bonequeesha

Bruh, I been laughing all morning....

This shit is hilarious....

My one cousin went to jail for shooting a nigga, pastor was like

" She told all her boys to do the right thing, it ain't her fault if some ain't listen...bet he miss that home cooking now.....betty could throw down in that kitchen, somebody say amen!!!"

Bruh I'm done

Never seen so many grown men hollering in a setting Lol. Man.

I almost closed my eyes, but aint scream smh Lol. You a man and you scream louder than the females yo woman should make you sleep on the couch and serve you nothing but beans for dinner

Du are you at the funeral?
Yea....the sermon picked up...Dude brought it home well, but the jokes had me worried....
Never seen so many grown men hollering in a setting Lol. Man.

I almost closed my eyes, but aint scream smh Lol. You a man and you scream louder than the females yo woman should make you sleep on the couch and serve you nothing but beans for dinner
Went to one Friday the 13th.

Niggaz was running Bruh....I was high, that shit barely phased me. The attention to detail was amazing though

Yea....the sermon picked up...Dude brought it home well, but the jokes had me worried....

Went to one Friday the 13th.

Niggaz was running Bruh....I was high, that shit barely phased me. The attention to detail was amazing though

Man, I seen a nigga leave his girl Lmaooo.

Like dude, yo girl breh. You know, you came in with her. Lol

Smh. Man black ppl don't fuck around with fear lmaoo.

Nigga left his girl I tell you and aint give 2 fucks about it Lol

Du live blogging from a funeral

i can dig it

better than him beating up those poor boxes at work

I'm mad cuz the church by the pit beef spot, but that nigga ain't open yet....

He smoking that shit now, talking bout come back in a hour.

I was bout to beat him up

I'm mad cuz the church by the pit beef spot, but that nigga ain't open yet....

He smoking that shit now, talking bout come back in a hour.

I was bout to beat him up
Yeah, I'd be a lil late for the burial to getting something fresh off the smoker......

I been to that church before, they can cook....but I had to go...they still going the burial

naw when they came out, them shits was like $20-$30 a box.....well they came free with a $20-$30 tshirt

but it's a wrestling thing....in context the shit is hilarious.....

but if u have no idea what's going on i ca understand how the shit look type crazy

Do they it taste like Cheerios? Talk about addictions, me iz addicted to Cheerios.

I need to find a box.

lol I haven't watched Bad Boys of comedy in a min, they had some funny ass niggas on there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back