Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched girls trip wit the wife, Man U can tell that movie was made for women...shit was so long, drawn out and over emotional
I heard it was good and funny

I trying to wait to watch it with a female. Get all types of brownie points

I heard it was good and funny

I trying to wait to watch it with a female. Get all types of brownie points
It was aight..but at one moment I asked her, cause she actually saw it in the theater wit friends before. So I asked her...so when does shit start happening. Cause it feel like the shit been on for an hour and it's like they building for when the shits getting poppin

My wife goes, the shit done pop'd. The movie almost over

Dude just tried legit fight me...

He started talking shit at the door....said I won't come out side....

I came out side, but we got steps...so he at the top of the steps bucking.....I'm like Naw back up....I ain't running into no nigga giving him high ground like that....

I come up...

Then he do the fake out like he calling Homies....Naw I ain't turning my head for the sucka punch....I do this....

So I'm like what's up....he like c'mon the alley....nigga

I'm squared up.....let's go.....

He all like, y'all gonna call the cops...

Nigga fights don't last that long.....I'm squared up, let's go....I ain't chasing you....I'm right here...u wanna go, let's go....

I hate niggaz like that.....either you ready to fight a nigga head up or u not....

Everybody ain't for the talking shit..some niggaz square up and say let's go.....

Sucka ass niggaz man

I came out side, but we got steps...so he at the top of the steps bucking.....I'm like Naw back up....I ain't running into no nigga giving him high ground like that....

I come up...

Then he do the fake out like he calling Homies....Naw I ain't turning my head for the sucka punch....I do this....

Nigga fights don't last that long.....I'm squared up, let's go....I ain't chasing you....I'm right here...u wanna go, let's go....

I hate niggaz like that.....either you ready to fight a nigga head up or u not....

Everybody ain't for the talking shit..some niggaz square up and say let's go.....

Sucka ass niggaz man

So was the fade given or did he bitched up and went about his bidness

So was the fade given or did he bitched up and went about his bidness
He bitched up, but a homeless dude just told me dude was geeking and clearly crazy....

The homeless dudes around here fucks with me heavy....they all know I'm fair and cool....but I'm bout that action....

A couple of them be ready to stab a nigga up for me....

I've seen them roll up on niggaz before.....they cool tho...I always let them know don't need that help

I come up...

Sucka ass niggaz man

Nigga knew u was at work and figured u wouldn't risk losing ur job, so it was safe to talk shit, but u ignant af, on the real, u prolly just got the job so u can watch boxing on ur phone and hope a drunk nigga lets u practice on him.

I sang 90s RnB music until 1 am. I even got requests. I be telling people I can sing, never wanna believe it til I whip a mic out on they ass.

Yea, they're gonna be a problem in a year or 2.

Watchin ball these days be irking me. Idk when the switch fully happened, but now the first option for damn near every player is to run to the 3 point line and shoot, that shit's so fuckin lazy. I played PG for school so I hate that shit , maybe im just old school. I miss real PGs like Nash. He used to set everybody up perfectly. U gotta take it to the cup and penetrate the defense, that's the number 1 way to create shots. U either gonna get the easy shot or a foul called. It's a win - win 90% of the time.

AND NIGGAS CANT EVEN SHOOT LIKE THAT NIGGAS AINT EVEN GOT A MID RANGE BUT WANNA SHOOT 3S.

I wrote this in caps cuz i seen a nigga go 0-12 from 3 in a damn exhibition game and he a damn coach. I never even balled and im like wtf

How y’all feel about video chatting or FaceTiming all the time?

Like every phone conversation is FaceTime or video chat.

I come up...

Sucka ass niggaz man

Man i gotta cut one of my niggas off this nigga forreal tried to fight me in front of women. So we at the homie crib about to smoke my homeboy and I always argue about dumb shit but we realize its dumb and let it go. Arguing over which area is hood or not we all suburban niggas tho. He gets in his feelings. So I hit my homegirl up saying yo we smoking yall come thru. These aint rabdom homegirls they part of the clique always around. They said they wont coming no way but they popped up anyway which is always fine cuz women around is better than sausage party. But this nigga still in his feelings gets mad calling me dumb saying if my brother wont there he would slap me. Like nigga im 30 you almost 28 and sober trying to fight. The other dudes he stay with have no problem with girls coming over and this nigga aint paying majority of shit. So we arguing and i just walk out like fuck it man. This nigga followed and tried to push me. Then gonna say we can just fight and then be cool. Im like bruh we too old for that. Tjis not highschool if we fight im hitting niggas with shit. This nigga been trying to fight me on the low for like a year i think. And he cant rap.

So i was like i gotta stop fucking with this nigga period like our minds aint even the same i mean i never been the person who say you can outgrow folks but maybe thats a lesson.

I like talking on the phone to certain people. You can’t catch me on the phone for hours with females. I’m a texter before anything but it’s literally about 2 people currently, not including my mama and them, that I will sit and be on the phone with for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back