Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like talking on the phone to certain people. You can’t catch me on the phone for hours with females. I’m a texter before anything but it’s literally about 2 people currently, not including my mama and them, that I will sit and be on the phone with for awhile.

THIS!!!!

Honestly I prefer texting than talkin on the phone. I'm usually out & about.

Plus texting saves you from that awkward azzz moment when you'r tired of talkin and thinkin of an excuse to get off the phone

Although I’m a texter, I don’t think it’s good when you’re trying to get to know someone. You don’t know what the tone is and can read shit differently than what they meant.

Y’all ever been chilling and something someone said to you finally makes sense to you.

Somebody said something as a joke a few months ago and just know I realized it wasn’t a joke. It was the truth covered up with a giggle. Ha.

Y’all ever been chilling and something someone said to you finally makes sense to you.

Somebody said something as a joke a few months ago and just know I realized it wasn’t a joke. It was the truth covered up with a giggle. Ha.
Lol you're real ditzy aren't you

I tell all my hoes to back it up

3ybhfD0.gif

Man i gotta cut one of my niggas off this nigga forreal tried to fight me in front of women. So we at the homie crib about to smoke my homeboy and I always argue about dumb shit but we realize its dumb and let it go. Arguing over which area is hood or not we all suburban niggas tho. He gets in his feelings. So I hit my homegirl up saying yo we smoking yall come thru. These aint rabdom homegirls they part of the clique always around. They said they wont coming no way but they popped up anyway which is always fine cuz women around is better than sausage party. But this nigga still in his feelings gets mad calling me dumb saying if my brother wont there he would slap me. Like nigga im 30 you almost 28 and sober trying to fight. The other dudes he stay with have no problem with girls coming over and this nigga aint paying majority of shit. So we arguing and i just walk out like fuck it man. This nigga followed and tried to push me. Then gonna say we can just fight and then be cool. Im like bruh we too old for that. Tjis not highschool if we fight im hitting niggas with shit. This nigga been trying to fight me on the low for like a year i think. And he cant rap.

So i was like i gotta stop fucking with this nigga period like our minds aint even the same i mean i never been the person who say you can outgrow folks but maybe thats a lesson.

You disrespected his bars, he gotta disrespect your jaw.

Keep Ya head on a swivel sir.

What is up wit women wanting to double date just so their boyfriends can meet?

It's like they trying to hook them up or something

"OMG! I think they would totally get along" - coworkers.

Watching this cartoon on Netflix and this pre teen girl is talking to her vagina in a mirror and the vagina has a personality and his talking back

:lolfoh:Wtf America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back