Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck is Tim Allen still alive!?

Dude got caught with almost a pound and half of coke, took a plea deal, and then snitched on his suppliers. Dude went on to play a tv dad who offers home improvement advice and made a bunch of shitty santa claus movies.

He profile is hella high considering his past, he shoulda been an easy target, yet he's out here like it's nothing

"These Rapper's Think I'm Ig-nent, Love Sayin' My Name
'cause Maintaining My Fish Tank, And They House, Cost The Same"

"So, Pimpin' Be Easy, Quit Catchin' Feelings
'cause You Worth A Couple Hundred Grand, Man.I'm Worth Millions

Nobodys Thinkin' About You, Plus Your Beef Ain't Legit
So Please Stay Off The T.I.P. Of My Dick"

:damn3:

I was like damn when i heard that.

Shawty Lo diss of TI was good too but then TI did a video in his hood.

I think this nigga planning to propose. He's been bringing up marriage a lot lately. Telling me there's not a rule on how long you should date before marriage. He's mentioned that he's prayed and know I'm his wife. He keeps telling me how our families should do something together for my graduation next May :think2:

I've been browsing diff areas in Atlanta lately to get a feel where I wanna move next summer, yesterday he told me that I should look into houses not just apartments. I told him I'm not living in a house by myself, he told me I need to look at all options

giphy.gif

BUT idk if he tryna rush because I told him we not living together unless we engaged/married. :yikes1:What y'all think??

I wouldnt do it

I think this nigga planning to propose. He's been bringing up marriage a lot lately. Telling me there's not a rule on how long you should date before marriage. He's mentioned that he's prayed and know I'm his wife. He keeps telling me how our families should do something together for my graduation next May :think2:

I've been browsing diff areas in Atlanta lately to get a feel where I wanna move next summer, yesterday he told me that I should look into houses not just apartments. I told him I'm not living in a house by myself, he told me I need to look at all options

giphy.gif

BUT idk if he tryna rush because I told him we not living together unless we engaged/married. :yikes1:What y'all think??

He want you forever. If you think he the one gon get it

Yo TI my boy, but if he was standing there when Luda came out the booth and ain't swing on him, he a sucka....

Naw they definitely wasn't in the same room. Luda had the upperhand on that.

My boy tried to argue me down that TI won. I was like "How Sway??" Talmbout how TI went subliminal...ok. Luda went straight at that nigga, fucc a subliminal. Spelled that niggas name out and er'thang. Lol.

giphy.gif

You know him better than any of us. Sounds sketchy but he may truly feel the way he says.

giphy.gif

Don't do it unless YOU know for certain this is what you want.

He might be ready, but make sure you're on the same page with him as well. Take all the time you need. If he truly feel like you're the,one for him...then he'll respect your decision and wait when you are ready.

Too many people feel like they gotta rush to marriage. As if they're meeting a deadline.

Soooo Keke Wyatt husband wants a divorce. She got like 8 kids one with cancer and she 8 months pregnant.

I mean i know niggas can be shitty but damn.

Soooo Keke Wyatt husband wants a divorce. She got like 8 kids one with cancer and she 8 months pregnant.

I mean i know niggas can be shitty but damn.
You judging him based on what?

giphy.gif

don't do it
reconsider
read some liter
ture on the subject

giphy.gif

IMG_3314.PNG Shits overrated .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back