Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this the original verse from canibus

redman talking about it, lol

the version that got released where LL dissed him back....

Yo TI my boy, but if he was standing there when Luda came out the booth and ain't swing on him, he a sucka....

cannibus had a bar about taking the mic off of LL's arm...

LL ain't like the bar, made him change it, then proceeded to diss canibus his entire verse
This mic on my arm is off limits to challengers, you swing the rusty blade I swing the Excalibur

@Kandy, i was about to be that guy, but chose not to

are you proud of me?
"These Rapper's Think I'm Ig-nent, Love Sayin' My Name
'cause Maintaining My Fish Tank, And They House, Cost The Same"

"So, Pimpin' Be Easy, Quit Catchin' Feelings
'cause You Worth A Couple Hundred Grand, Man.I'm Worth Millions

Nobodys Thinkin' About You, Plus Your Beef Ain't Legit
So Please Stay Off The T.I.P. Of My Dick"

:damn3:

lol, i made a new thread, cuz i was laughing at the time Nelly went in on KRS-one

Am I the only one who feels like tablets are useless?

They're too big to do any kind of serious typing on and they're too small to do any serious computing on. Like they literally solve a problem that doesn't exist. Phones are way better for texting/typing and computers/laptops are way better for computing.

Is there something I'm missing here, cause I don't see the appeal

Am I the only one who feels like tablets are useless?

They're too big to do any kind of serious typing on and they're too small to do any serious computing on. Like they literally solve a problem that doesn't exist. Phones are way better for texting/typing and computers/laptops are way better for computing.

Is there something I'm missing here, cause I don't see the appeal
I agree. The only plus I can see is graphic design, and there are specialized tablets for that.

I want a tablet.
tumblr_inline_o06o5xnMD61rdo16l_250.gif

I think this nigga planning to propose. He's been bringing up marriage a lot lately. Telling me there's not a rule on how long you should date before marriage. He's mentioned that he's prayed and know I'm his wife. He keeps telling me how our families should do something together for my graduation next May :think2:

I've been browsing diff areas in Atlanta lately to get a feel where I wanna move next summer, yesterday he told me that I should look into houses not just apartments. I told him I'm not living in a house by myself, he told me I need to look at all options

giphy.gif

BUT idk if he tryna rush because I told him we not living together unless we engaged/married. :yikes1:What y'all think??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back