Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol What's the backstory to this?

how have you never heard this?? lol

but i think TIP took exception to something Luda said. He thought it was a diss when it was just a play on words iirc. TIP jumped out there. His verse was on stomp first. Luda heard it and got the last punch. I think the official version is just TIP tho

The Perfect Gift on Netflix is absolutely horrible.

Lmfaoooooo my dog act better than these mfs. Lol this song she singing is awful lmfaoooooo

Yea just let the tears roll without ugly noises or faces.

something like this

terrell-owens-broke-down-in-tears-on-his-reality-show-last-night-over-money-issues.jpg

they sound like they were talking to each other.

My gawd this sing goes hard in the paint.

how have you never heard this?? lol

but i think TIP took exception to something Luda said. He thought it was a diss when it was just a play on words iirc. TIP jumped out there. His verse was on stomp first. Luda heard it and got the last punch. I think the official version is just TIP tho

FUN FACT:

I was in Visionz in ATL after this blew up. Jay-Z was on tour and hit yo Visionz afterwards. Just about all the big ATL artists were there...Lil Scrappy, Big Boi, Dungeon Fam, Ciara, Luda & DTP, TI, Jeezy (before he dropped So Icy). Even Puff and Timbo showed up.

TI did a song and passed the mic to Luda. The look that nigga TI had on his face...priceless. Passed the mix and gave Luda a "Fucc this nigga" look after handing him the mix, and left. Yeah beef was still on.

Glad I'm going to get a haircut.

Not glad I gotta wake up early to get it.

#NotAMorningPersonChronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back