Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you fight?
I had an asshole for a cousin who used to pick on me for no other reason than because he could. Nigga had that retard strength.

One day I got fed up and just started teeing off on him, like I'm talking I'm just max combo-ing this nigga and he just eating that shit laughing. He finally starts punching back and that shit is hurting something fierce, but I'm still just punching this nigga non stop

Grandmother finally breaks it up and while I'm hurting just even breathing, that was the last time he tried to bully me.

Has a rapper ever dissed another rapper on that rappers song?

For example: has bob ever dissed jim on Jim’s song?

I had an asshole for a cousin who used to pick on me for no other reason than because he could. Nigga had that retard strength.

One day I got fed up and just started teeing off on him, like I'm talking I'm just max combo-ing this nigga and he just eating that shit laughing. He finally starts punching back and that shit is hurting something fierce, but I'm still just punching this nigga non stop

Grandmother finally breaks it up and while I'm hurting just even breathing, that was the last time he tried to bully me.
So that’s a no?

Has a rapper ever dissed another rapper on that rappers song?

For example: has bob ever dissed jim on Jim’s song?

There's a handful of songs where a rapper dissed another rapper who was on the same song, but I can't think of any who got dissed on their own song. I'm sure there's a few tho.

There's a handful of songs where a rapper dissed another rapper who was on the same song, but I can't think of any who got dissed on their own song. I'm sure there's a few tho.
Damn. I really wanna hear that. I wonder why they let the song go on or are they that naive and not catch it.

Damn. I really wanna hear that. I wonder why they let the song go on or are they that naive and not catch it.

I'm sure some don't catch the subliminals. But as far as the ones who dissed others who were also featuring on the song, the person whose song it was knew. Young Buck caught alot of heat for that Luda diss towards t.i on his track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back