Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, thats false. there r lower fertility timeframes during the cycle but there isn't a point where you straight up can't get preggo. some people r really strict with this thing called the rhythm method, where they use a woman's temperature n all kinds of other tracking methods to see where her fertility is at.

there r lots of misconceptions but generally, if u goin raw n especially if u aint pulling out, the chances of pregnancy r solid. thats why women r told to keep taking BC for 2 weeks after unprotected sex or 2 weeks after ur cycle, cuz the swimmers still live sometimes

Thanks for info, I knew if anyone knew this info, yo ass would know it Lol

sadly water is political

and do to the fact people in Houston as well as other cities across the nation are facing water insecurities, I believe that shit should be FREE

You proving my point for me bruh lol, that's up for debate, I never said DOOM had a bigger impact/influence than pac. I said that DOOM is a better rapper than pac, in fact, he'd rap circles around pac.
What's funny is Goldie said Lupe has talent but struggles with his delivery. I think the same thing about pac. I think pac had messages, memorable bars, but as a rapper, he was decent. Not trying to lessen his impact, but compared to big as Jay, he wasn't touching them

What's funny is Goldie said Lupe has talent but struggles with his delivery. I think the same thing about pac. I think pac had messages, memorable bars, but as a rapper, he was decent. Not trying to lessen his impact, but compared to big as Jay, he wasn't touching them

Niggas just hate Lupe for some reason.

so I was on the train and this nigga straight tried to steal my purse from beneath my feet
this dumb ass nigga yanks it so hard that he wakes me up
I quickly reach down and my purse is halfway under my seat
Guys, when I say I went TF OFFFFF

I WENT OFFF

after I finished verbally murdering this dude, He was like "Im sorry Ma"
Im like nah fuck that pussy, if you ever touch my purse again I will blow your fucking brains out
Then the diver puts him off at the next stop where SEPTA police were waiting for him

I felt bad because I never want to get my people in trouble and tbh I wasnt going to call the cops or nothing, I just wanted to make him understand I wasnt playing with his scheming ass; You aint about to be thumbing threw my shit!!!!

Needless to say, Im starting to become a city bitch
I never told anybody in my life I would shoot them.
What is Philly doing to me? :cry:
u need me to drive up??:mf2:

Pac's delivery? Delivery?

Just stop bruh

u need me to drive up??:mf2:

:cry:yes!!!

sike, You know your girl aint never scared
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back