Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

There's no possibility of this/
you're a good pal

yeah, sounds like either pregnancy or she may have taken something that messed with her hormones n made her cycle go awry. that's happened to me with ibuprofen

she needs a test, then the dr. if its early pregnancy, might not show up on a test but they def show up in bloodwork.

you're a good pal

yeah, sounds like either pregnancy or she may have taken something that messed with her hormones n made her cycle go awry. that's happened to me with ibuprofen

she needs a test, then the dr. if its early pregnancy, might not show up on a test but they def show up in bloodwork.

I try and be.

Gotta be a helping pal in times like this.

I don't know anything about the woman's cycle, I thought you had 3 days in a cycle period where a woman (can't) get preggo or is it 3 days that a woman (can) get preggo

so I was on the train and this nigga straight tried to steal my purse from beneath my feet
this dumb ass nigga yanks it so hard that he wakes me up
I quickly reach down and my purse is halfway under my seat
Guys, when I say I went TF OFFFFF

I WENT OFFF

after I finished verbally murdering this dude, He was like "Im sorry Ma"
Im like nah fuck that pussy, if you ever touch my purse again I will blow your fucking brains out
Then the diver puts him off at the next stop where SEPTA police were waiting for him

I felt bad because I never want to get my people in trouble and tbh I wasnt going to call the cops or nothing, I just wanted to make him understand I wasnt playing with his scheming ass; You aint about to be thumbing threw my shit!!!!

Needless to say, Im starting to become a city bitch
I never told anybody in my life I would shoot them.
What is Philly doing to me? :cry:

so I was on the train and this nigga straight tried to steal my purse from beneath my feet

I WENT OFFF

Im like nah fuck that pussy, if you ever touch my purse again I will blow your fucking brains out
Then the diver puts him off at the next stop where SEPTA police were waiting for him

I felt bad because I never want to get my people in trouble and tbh I wasnt going to call the cops or nothing, I just wanted to make him understand I wasnt playing with his scheming ass; You aint about to be thumbing threw my shit!!!!

Yea your hoodrat transformation is nearing completion lol

I WENT OFFF

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The punishment gotta fit that crime

I try and be.

Gotta be a helping pal in times like this.

I don't know anything about the woman's cycle, I thought you had 3 days in a cycle period where a woman (can't) get preggo or is it 3 days that a woman (can) get preggo
nah, thats false. there r lower fertility timeframes during the cycle but there isn't a point where you straight up can't get preggo. some people r really strict with this thing called the rhythm method, where they use a woman's temperature n all kinds of other tracking methods to see where her fertility is at.

there r lots of misconceptions but generally, if u goin raw n especially if u aint pulling out, the chances of pregnancy r solid. thats why women r told to keep taking BC for 2 weeks after unprotected sex or 2 weeks after ur cycle, cuz the swimmers still live sometimes

I don't ever call em... but you on a bus with other passengers... you start whooping on that nigga, pretty sure the rest of them passengers would have lent a hand.... a Philly the city of friendship or sum shit

LMAOOOO brotherly love baby

the city of brotherly love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back