Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so happy to see people school @Hitch on Hip Hop yesterday

I got tired of yelling my brains at him about his crazed music opinions

good job guys :)

teamwork makes the dream work

Nobody schooled me on shit lol They came to realize wayne is their favorite rapper's favorite rapper and had to deal with it

tenor.gif

This is what denial looks like folks

I bodied yall niggas lol Once I put it in perspective that yall look ridiculous acting like yall know more about hiphop than hiphop legends, it was a wrap. Hiphop legends opinions on hiphop>>>>>>>>>> yours

That aint denial that's fax

I bodied yall niggas lol Once I put it in perspective that yall look ridiculous acting like yall know more about hiphop than hiphop legends, it was a wrap. Hiphop legends opinions on hiphop>>>>>>>>>> yours

:huh:

I shattered your argument when I told no matter who says what, it's all subjective, within reason obviously.

But Goldie you have to admit that you are conflating "Know all about Hip Hop", with people just simply stating who their type 5 is.

I wouldn't argue with these cats about the fundamentals of Hip Hop, I wouldnt argue with them about its history, about its influence etc
but who people think are dope vs the ones they do not will always be subjective.

Everyone's Top 5 is different.

:huh:

I shattered your argument when I told no matter who says what, it's all subjective, within reason obviously.

lmaooo @ shattered. That changes nothing. Opinion of hiphop legends>>>>>> yours. To attempt to argue that is beyond ridiculous lol

"nah rakim dont know shit, but i do"

giphy.gif

But Goldie you have to admit that you are conflating "Know all about Hip Hop", with people just simply stating who their type 5 is.

I wouldn't argue with these cats about the fundamentals of Hip Hop, I wouldnt argue with them about its history, about its influence etc
but who people think are dope vs the ones they do not will always be subjective.

Everyone's Top 5 is different.

Tired of repeating myself about something that's simple to understand. Again, just like Nas, Pac, Big and Jay are common names brought up in Goat conversations, Wayne is part of that now. I might not have BIG in my top 5, but I wouldn't act surprised when someone does BEING THAT SO MANY HIPHOP LEGENDS DO, to act as such is corny. That's all I'm saying.

Tired of repeating myself about something that's simple to understand. Again, just like Nas, Pac, Big and Jay are common names brought up in Goat conversations, Wayne is part of that now. I might not have BIG in my top 5, but I wouldn't act surprised when someone does BEING THAT SO MANY HIPHOP LEGENDS DO, to act as such is corny. That's all I'm saying.

lmao this argument is so flawed but Im going to leave it alone.

Its a new day.

:host:

lmaooo @ shattered. That changes nothing. Opinion of hiphop legends>>>>>> yours. To attempt to argue that is beyond ridiculous lol

"nah rakim dont know shit, but i do"

giphy.gif
Nah, sorry that doesn't work out logically. Like race said, they can be objective when it comes to history and influence, but when it comes to top 5's and who's dope, that's all subjective.

Nah, sorry that doesn't work out logically. Like race said, they can be objective when it comes to history and influence, but when it comes to top 5's and who's dope, that's all subjective.

That has 0 to do with what im talking about lol

If someone says MJ is the goat, acting shocked about it is corny "MJ? OMG how can u have MJ in ur top 5" like really? Yea, me and half the fuckin world does lol

Yall act dumb if u want, yall know wtf im saying.

Wayne is top 5 doa, deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back