Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh knock, shorty got a tubular pregnancy.

She ain't gonna make it

FrFr?

Like, don't judge my friend breh, she's really scared Lol, but she smashed a dude like 2 weeks, and her period is 2 days late, I aint no doctor or nothing, but is that shit even possible? Lol

Getting preggo 2 weeks before your period supposed to come, I wanted to call bullshit but I aint wanna be an asshole right then and there and plus I wasn't sure if I was right.

I din't make it to the 3rd season of Flash. My 10yo loves it tho.

Arrow...trash.

LOT haven't seen it.

Supergirl. First time seeing this and the nigga j'onn j'onzz....bruh
Worst costume ever.

Yeah last season of Supergirl was garbage.

The budget need a to be upped.

They need to do away with the "LOOK EVERYONE! WE'RE LESBIANS! LET'S POINT THAT OUR IN EVERY ESPISODE!" storylines.

Locations gotta change. How many fight a one can have in a warehouse??

She need to stop doing that corny azzz superhero pose.

And no love stories. You spent all of S1 wanting to be wit the brotha.. you finally get him...now all of the sudden he's no good? Then you opted to be wit the white boy who damn near emasculated and was unless as all hell???

Ok I'm done

FrFr?

Like, don't judge my friend breh, she's really scared Lol, but she smashed a dude like 2 weeks, and her period is 2 days late, I aint no doctor or nothing, but is that shit even possible? Lol

Getting preggo 2 weeks before your period supposed to come, I wanted to call bullshit but I aint wanna be an asshole right then and there and plus I wasn't sure if I was right.
Yea...That shit gonna rip her insides to shreds...

Shit gonna bust open like a popcorn kernel

FrFr?

She just needs to go to the hospital.

Du messing with you...she not having no etopic pregnancy

i wouldnt mind just staring at Ciera Rogers

i dont need her to talk...she's already ruined that part of the fantasy for me

I've never heard her she that bad lol?
its just not what i thought it was gon be

cant remember what rapper she fuck with, but they was doing a snap or something, and she spoke :(

It was downhill from there

Welp let's just say if you not using hands that mouf better work.
1c91e4d9668585d37ea97083af485e75.399x390x24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back